AC 14

Taehyung placed a pillow in between him and Jungkook

Taehyung placed a pillow in between him and Jungkook. His brothers told him that he should get used to being beside Jungkook and that they should stop fighting. He tried to protest but knew they won't listen to him anyways.

He scrolls on his phone, watching some YouTube videos when he looked at Jungkook. The younger is probably a deep sleeper as he had woken up from how loud Taehyung's phone is.

Getting bored, he turns his phone off and huffs, placing it on his nightstand and stared at the ceiling. He hears movements and he looked to his side and sees Jungkook, his cheek being squished.

He's not gonna lie, the younger looks cute. A smile crept up to his face as he continues to stared at the younger. Taehyung hesitantly lifts his hand and moved some hairs off of Jungkook's forehead. He grabs his phone and decided to take a photo.
"Oh, you look so funny" He whispers, startled as the flash went off.

His eyes widened as he sees how Jungkook's nose scrunches up, hugging the pillow in between them. Putting his phone down, he stared at Jungkook's hand on the pillow.
"Aish, I put this so we won't be beside each other" He says and removed Jungkook's hand but the younger put it back, groaning.

All of a sudden, the door opens and Namjoon peeks in. Taehyung acted asleep and then hears the door close. He sighs in relief and turned back to stare at Jungkook.
"What's so interesting with you...?" He says, huffing.

"Tae" Taehyung hears, groaning as he turns to his side and sees Jungkook, staring at him with innocent doe eyes. He gulps and frowns.
"What? What do you want?" Taehyung asks, rolling his eyes. Jungkook gave him a small smile, tapping his lips.

"Can you kiss me again?"