AC 12

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Both Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time, looking at each other and rolling their eyes

"Oh, come on, Tae... You chose dare so I gave you a dare" The guy says, shrugging. Everyone agreed, except for the two.

"You can kiss me, Tae" Someone said and Taehyung turned his head towards them. He sees that it was the some random stranger, who smiled at him. Taehyung looked at them and back at Jungkook.

He'd rather kiss his own mate than some stranger.
"Come here" Taehyung commands and Jungkook looked at him in confusion.
"Huh?" Jungkook says and is startled as Taehyung grabbed his neck and kissed him. He didn't kiss back, he was too shocked.

Pulling away, Taehyung sat back down while everyone cheered for him. Jungkook touched his lips, looking at Taehyung before leaving.
"What happened to him?" One guy asks as they watched Jungkook walk away.

"Leave him be, he's a coward" Another guy says and Taehyung couldn't help but feel mad at that.
"Oi, don't talk shit about my mate" Taehyung says, using his alpha voice before leaving too.
"They're mates?" The guy who gave a dare, says, shocked.

"What the fuck was that for? Jungkook, why are you so happy about that? Aish, stop beating so fast!" Jungkook says as he hits his chest where his heart is. He decided to leave the party early, he wanted to stay a little longer, but when the kiss happened, he felt a little embarrassed to be there.

"Oi, you" He hears, looking to his side and is startled as an unknown alpha walks to him, looking at him with red eyes. Jungkook didn't like how he smelled and it was making him dizzy. He backed away, stumbling as he held onto a metal pole.

"Yeah... That's it" The alpha says, laughing. Jungkook watches as the alpha was slowly walking to him but as he loses consciousness, he sees a blurry silhouette of someone hitting the guy to the ground...

 Jungkook watches as the alpha was slowly walking to him but as he loses consciousness, he sees a blurry silhouette of someone hitting the guy to the ground