AC 5

"So what if you saved me?!" Jungkook says as he glared at Taehyung with red glowing eyes

"I'm just saying that you should be grateful I did save you!" Taehyung says, also glaring at Jungkook with his red glowing eyes.

"Then you shouldn't have saved me!" Jungkook says, growling at Taehyung.
"So you'd rather die?!" Taehyung says, growling back.
"Why did you bother saving me then?!" Jungkook says, grabbing Taehyung's collar.

"Let go of me, you bitch!" Taehyung says, pushing Jungkook away. Taehyung pushed too hard, sending Jungkook to the floor. Taehyung snaps out of it as he hears a whimper from Jungkook.

He doesn't know why, but maybe it's the wolf in him. Or maybe because they're mates, but his heart hurt when he heard that whimper. He crouched down, looking at Jungkook with worried eyes.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry" Taehyung says and sees how Jungkook held his wrist.
"Fucking leave me alone, you dickhead! You did this!" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Taehyung! What did you do?!" They both heard, looking back to be met with one of Taehyung's brother.

"Namjoon hyung, I didn't mean to! I got mad! And he was holding my collar!" Taehyung says as Namjoon helped Jungkook up.
"Are you okay?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook looked at him, quiet.

"Is it your wrist?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook hesitantly nodded.
"Should we bring you to the hospital?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook shrugs.

"I think we should, to see if it's broken or not" Namjoon says, giving a soft smile to the younger.
Jungkook smiles a little and nodded. Taehyung scoffs and followed them as they got in a cab.

Jungkook ended up spraining his hand because he tried to catch himself. Namjoon paid for his hospital bill before glaring at his brother as soon as he sent Jungkook home.
"Why did you hurt your mate?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.

"I didn't mean to, okay? He was being a bitch"

"Aish, I can't with you, be happy he just sprained his wrist"