AC 28

Jungkook walked inside his and Taehyung's room

Jungkook walked inside his and Taehyung's room. Taehyung sees his boyfriend and smiled as he opened his arms. But his smile fell as soon as he sees Jungkook's expression. He looks like he's in pain.
"Bub, are you okay?" Taehyung asks, frowning.

"No... My stomach's hurts so bad" Jungkook says as he waddled to the bed, holding onto his bump as he let out a deep breath.
"Did you eat something bad?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.

"No... I didn't..." Jungkook says, groaning as he gripped the bed sheets.
"Is it your feet?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook huffs.
"Stop asking questions! Call the hyungs!" Jungkook snaps, breathing in and out.
"Okay, okay, chill" Taehyung says and calls Jin. The older answered immediately.

"Hello? What is it?"

"Uh... Jungkook's having pain on his stomach... And he doesn't know why" Taehyung says, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"Can you just hurry up and-" Jungkook cuts himself off as he felt something slid down his legs.

"And?" Taehyung says and Jungkook gulps.
"The baby's coming" Jungkook says and Taehyung frowns.
"He said the baby's comi-- HYUNG, THE BABY'S COMING!" Taehyung says, screaming the last part as he realizes.

"Ow, my ear... What did you say?"

"The baby's coming, you old fucking man!" Jungkook says, grabbing the phone from Taehyung before dropping it on the bed.
"Hurry the fuck up, Taehyung!" Jungkook says as he grabbed Taehyung's shoulder, shaking him.

They arrived at the hospital and is immediately helped by nearby nurses. Taehyung followed them. He looks back and sees the others, who ran to him.
"Good luck, my brother" Hoseok says, chuckling. He pats Taehyung's shoulder and lightly pushed him to where Jungkook is taken.

"This will be the only baby we'll have" Jungkook says as he held Taehyung's hand tight.
"B-" Taehyung tried saying when Jungkook squeezed his hand, growling.

"Don't even finish that, I swear I'd shove your shoe in your mouth"