Its Getting Hot in Here.

"You feelin' ashamed? Embarrassed? humiliated?" Taiko whispered to Ashe. "A little..." Ashe whispered back, a sudden warmness rushing to their cheeks, they were basically chest to chest with Taiko. "Actually, Im a little turned on." Ashe spoke with an arousing raspiness to their voice.

Then Taiko cupped Ashe's face using their left hand, rubbing their thumb across Ashe's plump lips....getting closer...and closer....and closer....until-

"That's disgusting."

Taiko whispered with a scoff before pulling away from Ashe, their scoff soon growing into a maniac laughter. "Wait what." Ashe's voice immediately losing its sultry tone. "Oh what? Did you think this was one of your sexy nurse fantasies?" Taiko laughed. "I mean you were sorta kinda all up in my personal space, what was I supposed to expect!? A breakdance battle!?" Ashe scoffed in confusion. "Haha! You're cute yknow what? There's no way I'd fuck you..." Taiko rolled their eyes. Ashe got a little offended, but tried to shake it off. "...right now." Taiko smirked back at Ashe before leaving. "...what the hell just happened..." Ashe said to themself then looked back at the clock. If each shift lasted about an hour and a half then that means Taiko left early.

Ashe groaned and rolled their eyes, then opened up the pill bottle again before swallowing one more. They then sighed with a smile as they slowly turned over on their side. They just needed to lay down and relax for a bit. Then, Hina came into the room, Ashe was about to let out a frustrated sigh but then they realized, Hina couldn't possibly be that bad. "Yoooo, Tutu!!" Hina skipped into the room with a bright sunny smile on her face. It was a smile that could light up any room, a picture perfect smile, if you will. "Sup, Koko" Ashe snickered, the nicknames were corny and dorky but oddly endearing in a way. "Wait a minute...have you been laying down this entire time?" Hina tilted her head. "I mean...well..yeah? It kinda hurts to move too much...and to breathe too much...Thanks to Juno Ass-chery" Ashe rolled their eyes. "Oh yeah..I sorta gotta tell you, uhm...Juno also has a shift to take care of you...but trust me, they wont try anything!" Hina reassured whilst making motions with their hands go elaborate their point. "Yall been waitin' to kill a nigga, huh?" Ashe already had a blank 'really nigga?' expression on their face. "No no no- Well- If Juno tries anything their ass is done because theres a security ca-" Hina was explaining, but once that security camera was mentioned, Ashe immediately shut down the convo. "Never mind." Ashe lightly shook their head. "So....Ashe....Is there anything you like to do? I know youre...different...from the rest of us but I want you to know we still care about you with or without an anomaly! Being without one doesnt make you anyless worthy of being here!" Hina reassured Ashe again. "Thanks Hina but you dont have to lie, I see how the others glance over to me whenever an anomaly based assignment is goin' on." Ashe smiled and shook their head. "Okay but..thats just because they're worried about you keeping up..." Hina smiled and clasped her hand around Ashes and put their spare hand on their shoulder. Ashe scoffed in response to Hina's statement. Hina gently pulled Ashe up to get them in a sitting up position. Ashe gulped back any loud noises or visual signs of pain, so they wouldn't make Hina worry more than she already was. Ashe looked at Hina as she looked at Ashe's body.

"She's so sweet, If there was any flash of light in the world, majority of it would be her. Her smile, Her soft touches, Her caring words...She's picture perfect."

Ashe thought to themself. They only knew their classmates for a mere few days yet, They already know they're willing to put everything on the line for them. "Can you walk?" Hina accidentally snapped Ashe out of their thoughts. "..I can try." Ashe took a deep breath to hold back any signs of pain before standing up, and of course, Hina was there to help them with every step of the way, literally. "One....Two...Three...Four..." Hina softly whispered as Ashe took a few steps, Hina took the exact same steps. Ashe didnt have any specific destination to walk to, so they began to take a few steps in an rhythmic pattern. Soon enough, Both Hina and Ashe were unknowingly waltzing around the room. Ashe gulped and slithered their bruised and aching hands around Hina's waist, making sure to keep them away from her hips. Hina smiled at Ashe and draped her slender pale arms over Ashe's shoulders. Ashe took a deep breath and seemed not to mind Hina accidentally touching their scars.