It Always Comes In 3s

Splash!

Ashe's bare foot stomped a muddy puddle as they ran through these dark woods. The moon was the only thing to illuminate this forest, that and the night stars. Ashe had only a small pair of pajama shorts and a sports bra on, so the cold rain hit their bare skin. That was the least of Ashe's problems, the creature chasing and tormenting them was the biggest issue at the moment. "Juno!? Hina!?" Ashe called out loudly while still running, and occasionally glancing to see if there was anyone else in the area.

No one responded.

Ashe kept calling, but no one responded at all. Ashe wanted to break down and cry right there that why were left all alone in a horrifying situation, but, This was a life endangering event, they couldn't make it all about themself. They should be happy that they're friends were probably safe if the monster was busy chasing them, right? The monster looked like an amalgamation of snakes, spiders, and ghosts. "Won't you be a good girl and come here!? You can't run from responsibility forever!" The Creature shrieked in a distorted voice.

Ashe wasn't even a girl.

Ashe didn't want to talk to that monster at all and just kept running. They ran until they saw a lit cabin they could take refuge in. They didn't waste anytime dashing in and locking the door behind them. There was only one lonely man in that cabin, He didn't have any noticeably special features other than his white dyed hair. Ashe gulped hard before trying to explain, but couldn't even get their words out before that monster forced it's arm through the cabin window, causing astounding amounts of damage.

"Hah!?-" Ashe yelped as they jerked their head up from their desk. They had fell asleep, luckily that dream they had was jsut that, a dream, a figment of their imagination. "Ashe? Are you alright?" The blue haired professor whom went by Mr Six asked with a genuine tone of worry and concern. "I- Uh..Yeah Yeah, Im good.." Ashe blinked and rubbed their eye, trying to play it off as if they weren't asleep. "I told them not to stay up so late." Juno softly spoke outloud, an arrogant smirk across his, as some would say, 'punchable' face. "Eat my ass." Ashe rolled their eyes. "Hey! Do not start arguing! Especially since you two are partners and roommates. I don't want to have Principal KuroKabuto get involved, but I will if I truly have to." Six crossed his arms and leaned back against his desk. Ashe and Juno immediately stopped their little 'spat'. Ashe looked around the room in confusion, trying to figure out what the topic of the day was. "Juno...What the fucks going on? What're we partners for?" Ashe reluctantly asked Juno, despite the voice in their head telling them not to, but they had no other choice. "Well, Tuweii, Our assignment is to write an essay about how two people would work with each other's anomaly, It's supposed to help us understand eachother more and make us more cooperative." Juno explained almost like a boss talking down to a new employee, He seemed to have some sort of pleasure from having more knowledge than Ashe, even if by a landslide. "Oh..That should be e-" Ashe was going to speak until Juno rudely cut them off. "Buuuuuuuut!" Juno exclaimed, causing Ashe to groan a low 'oh my god.' before he finished his spiel. "You don't have an anomaly, so This assignment is an easy A+ for me, as usual." Juno smirked while quite literally looking down on Ashe. Afterall, Juno didn't need to respect Ashe. He was stronger than them, smarter than them, had more money than them, and even had a better reputation than them. He's a member of the student council, the most prestigious club in the most prestigious school. Ashe is a nobody.

"Yknow Im startin' to think you like me, why else would be on my dick on the third week of school over some shit, that YOU CAUSED, mind you, on the third week of school." Ashe grumbled while rubbing their neck with their hand. They had gotten a small prick from a few crystals that had grown from their scars they got during their fight with Juno a while back."What the...fuuuu..." Ashe flinched a bit at the sudden poking but brushed it off, They had always woken up with bruises and scars and such so why would crystals be much different. "Oh please, I was doing my part in making sure delinquents like you don't turn this school into a hellfire." Juno scoffed. "Am I a delinquent or am I just black?" Ashe scoffed as well, but in a more light-hearted teasing manner than Juno. "You're a delinquent." Juno spoke in a dead serious tone, not humoring Ashe at all. "I bet your ass doesn't even know what a real delinquent is." Ashe grumbled while taking their composition notebook out of their bookbag, Juno heard every word of that grumble and that look of arrogance turned to annoyance, but he didn't wanna waste anymore breath on Ashe.