Plantation Kegger

After I violated Elijah's trust by giving Sophie the location of Celeste's burial grounds, I thought for sure he'd never talk to me again. But he had me sign to put the plantation in my name and now Klaus, Elijah, Jules, Sophie, Father Kieran, and I was in the cemetery. Rebekah joined us as it was pouring rain where a hole was dug to bury Esther Mikaelson. Klaus said "Did you find them? Will he bring her?" Rebekah nodded "He'll bring her." Kieran said, "Are you ready to do this?" Klaus said "Always and forever." and took a dagger out, sliced his palm open, and dripped blood over Esther's grave. I had rocked Jules to sleep for this moment because I didn't want her to witness this after Klaus then Rebekah did it, then Elijah, who handed me the dagger. I cut my hand doing the same before kissing Jules's palm before gently cutting her hand. She shifted some but surprisingly didn't wake up, I dripped her blood over the grave before letting Elijah take the dagger and took the cloth from him which I held against her wound.

Father Kieran threw the dagger into the grave and said "It's done." Elijah and I started back from the cemetery I said "Are you ready to forgive me yet?" he sighed "It's not that easy, Hayley." I said "Elijah, I was wrong to go through your journals, I was wrong to tell Sophie about Celeste, but after everything that happened today, I don't know why we can't see past this." he said "And you of all people should know why. During my fever in the Bayou, you were inside my mind. You know what Celeste means to me." I said "Don't you mean meant to you?" he said "No. Do you have any idea how rare love is? In a thousand years, I have found it but twice, and when I have, I have honored it." I said "I know what a promise means to you, Elijah, but you made it two hundred years ago. I live in the now. If I feel something, I act. If I want something, I take it. I won't choose the dead over the living, so why are you? I'm sorry, Elijah." I headed home.

Someone was killing daywalkers and carving things into their forehead so I was currently on lockdown. I went into Davina's old room and looked at her sketches. Elijah came in "There you are." I said "Here I am." he said "Davina's drawings." I said "Yeah. Morbid, I know. I was just thinking... we never figured out why she drew those pictures of Celeste. Anyway, I'm just killing time, now that I'm on vampire lock-down." he said "Whoever did this, we will deal with them. It won't be long." I said "I'm not worried. Just think it's kind of funny that it took some big, supernatural threat for you to even come into the same room as me." he said "I do apologize if you feel neglected. I have been occupied. My siblings are in some quarrel. Niklaus remains agitated. You'll recall that even our slightest interactions seem to infuriate him." I said "So Klaus is a dick, and you want to be a good big brother. So we can't hang out. Does that sum it up? I get it, Elijah. It just seems like a crappy deal."

Elijah and I were in the courtyard as he tried to reach Rebekah, Jules was playing with some blocks on the grass. He said, "Rebekah is not answering her calls." I said "You worried about whoever killed those daywalkers still being out there?" he said "Frankly, I'm worried that she had something to do with this. She's very displeased with Niklaus, perhaps even conspiring with others." he walked up to Theirry and said "Thierry, is it?" he said, "That's right." Elijah said "My sister is rather fond of you. Strange, she's not typically drawn to unremarkable men. Would you care to explain your sudden magnetism?" he said "I don't know what you're..." Elijah grabbed him by the throat and shoved him against the wall "You can either tell me what you know, or I can distribute tiny pieces of you throughout the Quarter." I grabbed Jules as he sighed "She asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff. I found something, and when I showed her, we were jumped by some guy. He desiccated her with his touch."

Elijah said "Like a coward, you left her." he said, "What was I supposed to do, fight some warlock that took out an Original?" Elijah said "Where was this, exactly?" he said "The docks, warehouse 57. I was just doing what she asked. You cannot tell Klaus about this." Elijah snapped his neck and dropped his body to the ground "I shall take that into consideration." I said "I'm coming with you." he said "No. Stay here. The compound is safe." I said "Rebekah is in trouble. I'm going." he sighed "Do not leave my sight. Understand?" I nodded and held Jules tight as we took off. Rebekah was desiccated in a salt circle. Elijah said "Rebekah!" I said "Oh, what's happening?" he said "Some kind of boundary spell. Someone is channeling her. Typically, it's a lethal process, but because she's an Original, she can't die. Instead, she's an endless source of power." I said "So what are we supposed to do?" he said, "You have to get her out of there."