chapter 1: the drunk girl

Hey guys it's Avery. Just wanted to take a quick second and thank anyone who's reading this. Feel free to leave suggestions. If there are errors or you have suggestions to improve my writing, comment below. Thank you. ART IS NOT MINE

____________________________________________

"You sure you don't want a ride y/n, I get off in an hour and would gladly drive you home." You hear the nice bartender say as you leave the bar. "No thanks jake, I just live down the road" you say a little to loudly. The smell of alcohol could be found on your breath while you stumbled "home." The truth is you didn't have a home to go back To, you were just crashing in abandoned buildings every night. You got about 3 miles away when you see a run down, what seems to be, closed bar. You decide to stay there for the night, but as you walk in your confronted with, what you presumed to be, villains.

"And who the hell are you! Never mind I don't really care we can't have you knowing where we are anyway" a blue haired man says. He reaches for you quickly to grab your arm but before you know it your getting rushed away from him by a very ecstatic blond haired girl. "Wow you're drunk! I can smell it on your breath. Come on boss let her spend the night! I'll watch her for us. Besides who knows, maybe we could use her!" The girl says happily to the blue haird man.

The man looked at her and growled quietly before agreeing. "If she tells anyone where we are ill dust you both, got it?" He says in a annoyed tone before retiring off to what you guessed was his room. The blond grabbed your wrist and quickly took you to her room. "Sit! I'll be right back, Im going to go steal some clothes so you can shower. Unfortunately im wearing the only comfortable clothes I have.. Im sure twice has something you can wear." She says while walking to the door but before she leaves she mumbles, "please don't run okay? I really need another girl around here and if you run then we'll have to kill you. So just stay put k?" She smiles at you and leaves the room.

You look around as your foggy brain pieces things together. You'd recognize the group from the news and realize this is none other then the famous league of villains. You lay back on the girls bed and stare at the ceiling. You could hardly walk from how drunk you were and either way you couldn't escape. There was no way a quirkless person such as yourself could escape a group that heros couldn't even catch. You listen to the voices out side the room and after about 10 minutes the blond comes back holding a pair of grey sweats and a over sized t-shirt.

"Twice only had pants.. so I stole dabis t-shirt. Not like he can object, he's out on a suicide mission. He never wears it anyway." She says cheerfully. You slowly sit up and mumbles "t-thank you" which earns a happy smile. "Yeah of course! I get my own bathroom so take your time." She says before pointing you to the bathroom. "You get up and go to the bathroom where you take a well needed shower and get dressed. When you come out Toga has pulled put an old mattress and put a pillow and blanket from her bed on it. "Unfortunately we don't have many spare blankets or pillows.. and twice takes most spare blankets to hide himself while he rests at night. Doesn't help shigiraki dusts them fairly quickly" she says and giggles a bit.

You come over and look at her. "It's perfect.. thank you.. where should I set my clothes?" You as shyly. Toga points at a basket in the corner. "Ill wash them in the morning" she says while you lay down.

"So what's your name?" She asks to which you reply, "y/n, what's yours?" You say, already half asleep. "Himiko Toga, but just call me Toga. Get some rest y/n, looks like you need it." She says. You manage a small nod before falling into a deep.

____________________________________________

Hey guys,I hope you enjoyed part one of my book. This part was shorter then I'd hoped so just be prepared for longer chapters in the future
Writen: July 6th, 2022
Word count: 757