chapter 2: introductions

You wake up the next morning to hear yelling down the hall. Your clothes are laid out on togas bed along with some bathroom supplies. As you look around you noticed that the blond must have left so you decide to go to the bathroom to get dressed. Your head was pounding from the nasty hang over you had, causing light bags to form under your eyes.

You leave the bathroom and walk down the hall to the kitchen you had pasted on the way to bed last night. To no surprise you see Toga and the blue haired man sitting down. A purple and black ghost like man was at the counter making breakfast while a boy wearing a mask bothered him.

You took notice of a few other people in the group but where snapped from your thoughts when you felt togas hand take your own. "Youre awake! How's your head? Do you need any aspirin?" She asks with a smile. You laugh a tiny bit and nod, following her to where they kept their medical supplies. "Thank you Toga." You say after you take the medicine.

"Come on, let's go introduce you to everyone!" She says happily while taking you back to the kitchen. "The man who tried to kill you last night, that's shigiraki. He's the leader around here. That smokey man there is kurogiri. He's kinda like the dad of us. That's twice, he has this thing were he needs his face covered so don't take his mask off as a joke k? Typically dabis around but shigiraki has him out on a mission and he won't be back for awhile." She says. While each person in introduced you wave to them, earning a few smiles and some waves back.

"Oh I see why you want me around,there's no other girls here" you smile at Toga and say after you finish your breakfast. She laughs and nods. "Yeah, it does get a little lonely" She says which earns a whine from twice. "No fair we dress up together all the time!" Twice says, clearly upset Toga forgot.

Toga gives you a quick house tour after comforting twice. "You'll get your own room eventually, but for now you'll have to stay in mine." She says on your twos way back to her room.

You shivered from the cold breeze in the house as you entered her roo.. "Are you cold?" Toga asks softly. "Y-yeah a little. I'll be fine." You say with a unconvincing smile. "Wait here!" She says, getting up and running from the room. A few seconds later she appears back around the corner and hands you a Hoodie. "I found it the other day in the living room. I figured it was dabis, so I washed it. You can have it for now. We'll return it before he comes home." She says with a giggle. You slip into the Hoodie that's still warm from the dryer. "So warm.." you hum as you slowly sink back into togas bed. "I think I might take a nap if that's okay with you Toga." You say, already half asleep. She nods and covers you in her blankets. "Sleep well!" You think you hear her say as she leave the room.

You fall asleep quickly from the warmth of the blankets and the weird ashy smell on the hoodie that somehow brings you comfort. Even though you had heard about the famous "league of villains" and how terrible they were, you realized they weren't actually that bad. I mean, sure shigiraki was willing to kill you instantly, but toga stopped him. They've fed you and given you a place to stay for awhile. You got a well needed warm shower the night before too. Even of they were villains, this is the best you'd had in weeks, months even! Who were you to really complain about it. You went from not knowing where you'd crash to a decently nice place. Even if it was temporary..

Lost in your dream world, the villains voices lingered outside the room. "We can't keep her Toga. I told you not to get attached." The blue haired man mumbles grumply. "Her names y/n and we've already told her our names along with where we are base is so we don't really have a choice." She says while crossing her arms. Twice looks at Toga and says "we can kill her!" Before quickly turning to tomura and saying in another voice, "let her stay, please boss." Shigiarki looks at Kurogiri and with a nod of approval, sighs. "She can stay. If you two watch her. I don't need her standing in our way." He says while walking off to his room. Before he turns into his room he stops and mumbles, "just don't leave her alone. I don't know when dabi will be back and he'll cremate her in a second if he doesn't know who she is."

Toga and twice give shigiraki a salute before diving Into the bedroom and shaking you awake with excitement. "You can stay! You can stay! You can stay!" The two repeatedly shouted while you awoke from your slumber. "Shhh.. I still have a head ache you two.." you say with a small hint of annoyance. Toga and twice both slap their hands over their mouths quickly. You look up at them and giggle a little before sitting up

"Thank you for not letting him kill me last night toga.." you say with a soft voice, still tired. "Of course! Were sisters now silly!" She says happily. "Come on, let's go play a game!" Toga says as she quickly pulls you and twice out of her room, and back to the living room.

____________________________________________

Hey guys, that concludes chapter 2 of my dabi x reader. Don't worry it'll get more interesting on the next few chapters. ART IS NOT MINE, credit to the owner Enjoy the reading
Writen: July 7th, 2022
Word count: 1000