CHAPTER-13

Published on- 18/07/22

AUTHOR'S POV

1 week later...

"Hello, Mr. Doctor" Vaidehi chirped as soon as she saw Nirvaan coming back home at 9:30 pm in the night.

From the past 1 week, he is really busy with work.

They hardly met in the past 1 week. Only some hi and hello's were exchanged other than Nirvaan giving her food whenever he is home.

Food is not what she is worried about. She is worried about him.

He doesn't look tired because it's his work and he is used to it. He looks lost.

"Hello Ms. Professor" he ruffled her hair with a small smile.

"What happened Nirvaan?" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing just hospital stuff" he replied with a small smile and went inside his apartment.

She sighed and went inside her apartment too.

Can someone become this important to you in just 2 months that you feel lonely without them?

Because Vaidehi was feeling exactly the same. It was like she became addicted to him.

Nirvaan's condition was no different.

Both knew they are in love.

Some people will think 2 months is a short period of time to fall in love. But love is unpredictable, right?

One was ready to confess.

But other?
____________________________________

1 more week later...

"Vaidehi, open my eyes" Nirvaan said following Vaidehi, who was taking him to her apartment with his eyes closed with her hands.

"Just 2 mins" she giggled seeing how impatient he was.

This week was no different from the previous. They hardly met.

But today is his birthday and how can she not surprise the only friend she had?

So, she waited till 11:50 in the night for him to return back from work.

And here they are at 11:58.

"SURPRISE!" she shouted removing her hands from his eyes.

He opened his eyes and was startled pleasantly to look at the decorations.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you dear Nirvaan! Happy Birthday to you!" she appeared from nowhere singing this song for him with a cake in her hand and flashing him her sweetest smile

He was still in a daze with all the events when she came in front of him with the sweetest smile in the world.

All the decorations seemed to be fading away in the air in front of her smile. It was like her smile was all he needed.