EPILOGUE

Published on- 21/07/22

AUTHOR'S POV

"Mr. Malhotra, she is not listening to me. Go handle her" a girl informed Nirvaan in irritation, with her hands on her waist.

He looked up from his book and removed his glasses, putting the book on the side table.

He stood up and walked out of the room with the girl trailing behind him.

He reached into the garden and kneeled in front of the woman who was eating ice cream as if ice creams are going to evaporate from the earth today.

"Baccha, don't eat this much ice cream. It is not good for your health" he calmly said running his hand softly through her hair.

"You don't start now, please. That girl is already ordering me like a grandma" she said in irritation pointing towards the girl who was just standing there with a serious face, with her hands folded against her chest.

In reply, the girl only rolled her eyes.

"Mrs. Malhotra, Ms. Malhotra is not wrong though" he chuckled and took away the ice cream tub from her.

She pouted sadly, looking at the ice cream tub which was going away from her.

"Come" he called the girl.

"Baccha, I am sorry but it is not good for your health" she tries to mimic Nirvaan, running her hand through the woman's head.

Both of them laughed at her.

She was confused that why are they laughing at her.

Nirvaan pulled her into his lap and patted her head softly, making her instantly drift into sleep.

"Finally, grandma slept" the woman laughed kissing her forehead lovingly.

"Hey, don't call my daughter grandma" Nirvaan faked anger.

"Yeah yeah" she rolled her eyes.

He pulled her closer and pecked her lips, making her blush.

He then kissed his daughter's forehead.

And, at last, kissed the 7-month-old baby bump of the woman.

"I love you Mrs. Vaidehi Nirvaan Malhotra"

"I love you more Dr. Malhotra" she replied kissing his cheek with a smile.

Yes, it was them with their 4-year-old angel, Vani Nirvaan Malhotra. And a little bundle of love still inside Vaidehi's tummy.

Life is perfect.

Just like the way they wanted.

Suddenly it started raining, making them smile.

Definitely, Love is in the rain❤
____________________________________

7 years ago...

She was lost in remembering their moments sitting at the marine drive when she felt someone sitting beside her.

She turned her face and met those dimples, she fell hard for.

"You!" she shouted not believing her eyes.

"Yes me" he smiled at her.

She touched his arm to confirm he is really here.

He smiled and intertwined their fingers.

"What are you doing here?" she asked still in shock.

"I missed my flight" he replied looking at the waves.

"Why?" she asked confused, but her heart was ready to burst out with happiness.

"Because I realized something" he replied kissing her hand.

"What?" she asked trying to hide her blush.

"That I can't leave my heart here" he replied with a smile.

No "I LOVE YOU" was needed to tell,

That how much he needed her in his life.

"After spending all these years in loneliness, I think I deserve a family now" he said tucking the hair strands behind her ear.

"And I want to make that family with you" he added looking directly into her eyes and pulled her for a passionate kiss under the rain...

Yes! It was raining!

True that modern love is full of insecurities, trust issues, what-ifs, and responsibilities but...

There are still some people who overcome all these just for a word called "LOVE".

True that some stories are beautiful when they are incomplete but that doesn't mean all stories need to be incomplete, some reach their destination❤️.

This was the story of NIRVAAN and VAIDEHI which started with a misunderstanding but ended with LOVE.

Rain played a major role in their love story and made it more beautiful...

That's why,

LOVE IS IN THE RAIN❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE!!!😁

As much as you all hate reading sad endings, I hate writing them😩.

So, how was the epilogue?

Please read the next part "Thank you❤️" because I have many things to say.

Hope you all liked this book and enjoyed the journey with me❤️.

Thank you all for supporting this book and I hope I didn't disappoint you❤️.

This is a bitter-sweet moment for me as this is the end but every story needs an end❤️.

Love you all a lot
Ivy❤️