Chapter 12

*Photo attached to the top is what Angelina is wearing.

"My head is coming up with probably more than 10 methods on how to murder you and get away with it." I complained. It's hot as hell, and this guy thinks it's ok for us to go shopping while becoming barbecue.

My mind is weird, he's whole being isn't my ideal....but I like him, I think I have some sort of delusional disorder.

"You know, you whine more than a 6 year old, keep whining and I'll leave you in that mall there"

"Oh please, do that, I don't mind" I said with a relieved sigh

He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into the pharmacy next to us.

"Dude! Be gentle! I'm a lady"

"Your mum wanted something from here"

I rolled my eyes, the two of us went through isle by isle, looking for bandages, lotion and Vaseline. I swear Eric is about to fall asleep.

"Oh my, young love" This man said next to us, "How long have you two been dating?"

I don't know if I should be flustered or annoyed, either way, like a normal person, I try to correct the man...

"No, we're-" but then I felt another take my hand and pull me back,

"it's been 6 month" Eric smiled

If my other hand wasn't occupied, I would've slapped him right then and there....but I have to admit, some part of me was kinda smiling.

"You two are so cute" said the woman next to him, probably his partner from how they're holding hands.

I awkwardly laughed as Eric, still holding my hand, pulled me away.

I swear I could feel my ear going a bit red, luckily my hair was down, so that single embarrassing point was hidden.

I let go of his hand and gave him a face saying 'what the hell are you doing'.

"Having fun?" I asked

"heaps" he smirked as he walked away.

Shop to shop, we ticked off my mums shopping list just as noon came around.

"You know, I'm still curious about what happened to you and Marcus in high school"

I sighed, "there IS no Marcus and me, and how many times do I have to tell you not to pry, you idiot"

"Like I said, Marcus is my buddy, I feel like prying."

"You know, this isn't a good trait if you want to chase Jess...speak of the devil"

"Hey!!" Eric and I see Jess waving at us from around 4 meters away, waving excitingly.

"Hi" I greeted, She hugged me hard, then, peaked a look at Eric.

"You two hanging out?" She said bit wary.

"No" I technically didn't lie, she tilted. her head.

"Then you two are together..."

This girl knows when I'm lying....oh shit.

"Met coincidentally" Eric spoke, he looked at me and nodded. Ah...this guy can be considerate?

"oh" Jess nodded, and looked slightly relieved. This child is definitely way too innocent for her own good.

"Why don't we all get something to eat" Eric offered.

"Na-" as I was about to oppose, Jess's eyes lit up. "Why not!" she smiled at me. ever since they. made up after the hickey incident, jess has started to warm up to Eric, and me...Eric and I have definitely have gotten closer.