Chapter 14

6 days until Angelina's birthday.

For the past days, I've been waking up early,  jogging in the morning, eating healthy, taking public transport to school, which my mum was against at first but led up when I was basically whining. I haven't talked to Eric, and since he hasn't talked to me I guess what I said was right on the money about what I said before. 

I was walking down the hall of school until another stopped me....well, more like blocked me. 

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" I looked at Hugo in a sincere way, I'm not making anymore enemies, no more enemies.

"Hah, do you not remember? You still owe me a 2000 dollar favour."

I held my anger in and nodded calmly, "what would you like". He slightly frowned, probably thinking the way I'm talking is odd, but then again, it's not like he and I know each other at all, so he'll probably brush it off.

"Treat me to a meal first."

Really? that's it? He wants a meal?

"Done, what so you want to eat?"

"That new restaurant on Collins street" He smirks as he crosses his arm.

Oh good lord, or course he picks one of the most expensive and fancy one.

"Alright Alright, when do you want to go?" I sighed

"right now"

"Now?!" is this guy crazy or something?

"I've got a guy that brought a suit for me and something presentable for you" he started walking, and as I have to, I followed behind him...but I was so close to ripping his hair out from the last part.

but I was so close to ripping his hair out from the last part

This is.....actually very pretty. i mean, I thought this guy was gonna give me something bland, but this is really gorgeous. He himself was wearing a navy blue suit with a white tie.

"Isn't this too much?" I asked?

"not at all, I mean, for me at least, but I guess from where you're family's at, you may not be used to it." he smirked, I swear I'm about to murder someone...but you know, I'm in debt, so 'inner peace~'

We're sitting in the car and the guy isn't talking to me, isn't on his phone but just staring into the distance. I pull out my phone due to how bored I was, but like the charming we was, he took my phone out of my hand without even asking,

"Hey!"

"relax, just adding my number into your phone."

"Ah, thank you for offer but I don't think I need it-" I try to take it, but he puts it out of my reach while cutting me off.

"Didn't ask for your permission"

After punching in his number, be called his own phone so that he has my number. I am just 'this' close to getting a new number. But he definitely wants something, like Eric, someone that adds someones number and gets close to them in such a way definitely has altered motive. A 2000 dollar hoodie? Please, for him, it should be nothing, so why the hell is he holding. this over me? Never mind that, I don't know why I didn't question his actions before now.