Chapter 19

I woke up in my bed, still in the cloths I was wearing at the party. I think I was completely out when we got back into the car.

I Hate this...did I really just think 'I love you' when he said happy birthday? Like come on, there should be a limit to the cliche factor of my life. Am I in love with him? Can you BE in love with someone this quickly? or was it the alcohol thinking?

I called Damion after showering and changing, basically telling him everything.

"Girl, You're in deep. You. Are .In. Love. With. Him"

"Logically speaking, it can't be possible to 'fall in love' that quickly"

"Stop. Stop. Stop. Don't use your brain"

"By the way, your drunk self is your honest self. You also know you're in love with another that might or might not be in love with your best friend, Not as much of a best friend as me, but your semi best friend right?"

"I know I know I know. What do I do dae? Fuuuuuuuuck, this is a massive pain!"

"bitch! what you taking about? Go get your man!"

"I don't have a man...Jess does."

"What is with this depressed attitude? You fall in love for the first time and it's this fucking depressing? Nah ah!"

"Dude, you make it sound like he's the only guy to fall for, there are millions of men out there!"

"Fuck that! This man is gold!"

"From which angle? He's shit"

"And yet you love him~" He says sluggishly

I put in headphones and walk down the stairs while listening to Damion rant about what a pussy I am.

"Sue me for being respectful to two people who like each other" I say while swallowing a pain killer.

"You should be more like that Hugo character" Damion knows everything about Hugo and the drama, why? Cause he's my best friend and I'm a girl that follows the stereotype that girls tell their best friends everything.

"Just kill me, honestly, just kill me!" i was cutting up an apple, and just as I screamed I chopped the knife down really hard really quickly, making Damion scream in my ear.

"THE FUCK?!" he groaned

"Shut up" I groaned

"Hangover mood?" The voice that called out, made my heart flutter instantly, of all people in this house hold, why did he have to come down first? I mean there's 4 other people...more than that if we count the staff!

"Ohhhhhh, golden boy is up. Okay, won't disturb you~ girl in love!" Damion laughs in my ear

"Oi" I groaned in the mic

"Happy birthday Baby~" And then he hangs up

"Who was that?" Eric comes over and takes my knife, he starts chopping the apple himself

"Damion" I sigh, walking towards the dining table.

"To say happy birthday?"

"Something like that" I mumble

"By the way, why did you cry yesterday?"

"What?" I was confused

"Yeah, when we got into the car you started crying"

"I have no recollection of that" I started playing around with a random fork, trying to keep calm and not wither away in shame from any possibly forgotten insolence I've committed.