Chapter 18

1 Day until Angelina's Birthday.

After the whole Eric and Hugo fiasco, I went home with Damion, and after I got ready, jess called me. She told me that the moment she got home, she recalled all that happened after the smoothie event, and what happened with Eric and her that she assumes is during the absence of my presence...basically she then told me that she's in love with him.

Tonight there's a party hosted by....someone. They say that this person is named as the 'Party Queen' since she throws the best parties...but that name is so...lame that I can't even figure out if it's legit or not.

I wore this set, I know its cute but Damion says it gives bitch vibes

I wore this set, I know its cute but Damion says it gives bitch vibes....Which makes it better I guess? I'll blend in if what he's saying is true.

Eric...and probably all the guys would wear a plain top and jeans...like that's literally it.

Damion picked me up obviously, but it was weird since Eric left 3 hours before the party...I mean he's usually late to parties.

"You  know, the fact that you know he's usually late to parties shows how much you're paying attention to him" Damions says basically gleaming

"bullshit. The guy is like a King in school, everyone knows."

"Mh~ sure thing deary" he nods slowly, "Is jess getting there on her own?"

"yeah, I mean after the smoothie thing, I think she might as well not go" I said looking at my phone,

"Oh, my gawd, I was actually so lucky that I didn't get anything on me."

"You're dead Dae, I'll ruin every chance you get to get another man if you keep talking" 

"mh~ Sure you will", I hit him with a tissue box which was quite satisfying 

I swear, to this guy, all my words are just Bull. 

"We're here...Damn this girl knows how to throw a party."

The party is near a pool, but the invite said nothing about it. everyone was just taking their cloths off and jumping in...not one swimsuit in sight, I guess that was the purpose of it. The food spread was amazing and the hostess's house was giant as fuck, I mean how many rooms does this place have?

"Lets get a drink!" He got excites cause there's actually a bar and not just a table full of beer and vodka.

"I'll like a passionfruit martini, and a mojito for the lady" Damon says cheerfully to the bartender

"Naw, you know my go to" I nudged him hard,

"It's not your go to, it's your only to....if you get what I mean"

"Omg...no way" Damion directs my attention to the front gate after we finished about half a glass, what we saw was jess in a yellow summer dress...holding the hand of Eric.