Part: 4 Break up

(Y/N want to go back India but doesn't know what to say to Lia nd Jenny coz if Lia got to know all this she definitely will fight with Jimin, nd Jenny will tell all this to Y/N's father nd she also can't go without meet Felix so she decide to stay till she meet Felix after that she'll think about it. Till this time she will behave like nothing happened.)

(And other side Jin nd Jungkook told Jimin that Y/N heard him in kitchen nd Jimin felt more guilty. He want to say sry to her but his virility doesn't let him. Then he planned that when they will go out he'll talk Y/N.)
.
.
.
.

(Living room)

(Jimin went to Y/N room nd here others talking about which place they are going now)

Jhope: U all will know once we reach, so let's wait for Jimin nd Y/N then we'll leave.
Lia: Where is Y/N?....she was rdy already.

Taehyung: She has to get rdy again.
(He said with a smile but Jin nd Jungkook are still worried coz only they both knows about Jimin and Y/N dispute.)

Taehyung: Jimin bought a dress for her. He want Y/N to wear it now.
Lia: Which type of dress? Actually Y/N is so choosy. She hate to wear anything revealing.

BTS: *shocked* Whattttt!!!!!
Lia: Why u giving me that look?

(Jungkook about to say something but he stopped when he saw Y/N coming down wearing this 👇)