Part:- 8 A night of love nd confession

(Y/N was worried for Jimin so she went out to find him but shocked to see him fighting with those boys who misbehaved before with her.)

(The condition is worse two boys grabbing Jimin nd forced him to sit on his knees nd the third one is about to hit Jimin with the rod

(The condition is worse two boys grabbing Jimin nd forced him to sit on his knees nd the third one is about to hit Jimin with the rod. Y/N ran quickly nd snatched that rod from his hand nd start hitting them with it. Jimin also standup nd beat those shit out of here. Two ran out from there but Jimin was beating brutally that one who tried to hit Y/N. She shout alot at Jimin to leave him.)

Y/N: *shout* Jiminnnnnn!!! Stop it leave him.
Jimin: No way Y/N they were talking shit about u I'll kill him.
Y/N: Jimin plz stop he'll die.
Jimin: HE SHOULD...
(He said while look Y/N back. His eyes was full of rage which frightened Y/N.)
Y/N: Jimin plzzz if u love me leave him.
(She begged with her tearful eyes nd at the end broke down in tears while covering her face. Looking her crying Jimin stopped nd that guy fainted. Jimin run to Y/N nd hugged her tight. He put her head on his chest caressing her head he tried to stop her sobbing but she pushed him nd slapped him out of blue which shocked Jimin.)

Y/N: (grabbing his collar angrily) What The FCkk u think of urself.......Why.... Why u.... made ur life in risk.....Have u any idea if something happen to u what will I do.
(Jimin felt her hands trembling, he saw her care nd fear of loosing him in her eyes. He hugged her again not letting her go this time while she cried hard in his embrace.)

Jimin: I'm sry I wasn't mean to scare u they just bad mouthing about u.
Y/N: *sobbing* Nd if something happened to u?
Jimin: *stroke her head* Nothing will happen I know nd I have a fighter girlfriend. (He chuckled remembering how she fight before. But she hit his chest slightly)
Y/N: I Hate u really.
Jimin: *chuckle* nd I love u truly.
(He kissed her head while soothing her hair. Then all came out to check them but got shocked to see that guy fainted on ground nd Jimin's bleeding hand nd lip. Jimin told them what happened nd how Y/N fight back with him. Then Kai told him about the previous matter nd how
Y/N beaten them.)

Jimin: Daebakk!... I didn't know Y/N! U are that strong... Actually now I know when I got a slap from u again.
(He said with a chuckle but TXT got shocked nd BTS too that Y/N slapped him.)
Y/N: Stop it.. Let's go u need first aid.
Jimin: Hey Y/N let's stay. Let's have dinner first first.
Y/N: *high voice* I SAID COME WITH ME.
Jimin: *mousy voice* Okay.

(All got shocked by her serious face but chuckled how Jimin obey her like a small frightened kid nd start walking with a low head with Y/N to his car but behind him BTS nd TXT whispering to each other.)
Jungkook: I think Jimin hyung is dead today.
Taehyung: U think? I knew he's dead meat today.
Lia & Jenny: Yes Y/N looking scary rn.
TXT: Sunbae will have a bad night today.
Jimin: Yahhh!! U all... Atleast whisper low so other will not hear. *gulped* Ur words made me afraid more.