Part: 6 Don't run away

(Jimin broke into her bathroom nd come inside. Y/N turned around in shock after hearing the bang of door open. She looked Jimin in shock who also looking
Y/N in shock coz she was only in her underpants nd her camisole. Their eyes were locked but when Y/N realise her condition nd looking Jimin eyes on her head to toe she got panic nd covered herself with towel quickly.)

Y/N: *shout" Jiminnnnnn!!! WHY THE HELL ARE U HERE

Y/N: *shout" Jiminnnnnn!!! WHY THE HELL ARE U HERE. GO OUT NOW.
Jimin: I won't,...first talk to me. (He said while covering his eyes with hands)
Y/N: Jimin! Are u crazy... Look at my condition just go out.
Jimin: *chuckle* Trust me baby I wanna look u so badly rn but I know u won't let me.
Y/N: *widen eyes* Ughhh!! U pervert!!!
(She start throw the bathing things on him he open his eyes nd catch the bottle nd dodge the rest.)
Jimin: Yahhh!! Yahh!! Y/N stop.

(He shout to stop her but she didn't listen nd lastly Jimin run to her nd grabbed her both hands but this made her towel fall on floor. He pushed her towards the wall nd pinned her hands on it. She struggled to release her hands but Jimin didn't let her.)

Y/N: Jimin what's wrong with u? Go out I wanna wear clothes.
Jimin: But I already have seen u now so Stop struggling nd listen to me nd u can't run away from me.
Y/N: I'll nd I can.....
Jimin: *cut her off* Oh u will? Like u wanna run away back to India without telling me hhhh!!!

(He shout at her which flinched her she was shocked how Jimin knew this. She stayed silent don't know what to say to him.)

Jimin: *high voice* Why u looking at me in shock. I knew u booked ur ticket for India nd u wanna shift to hotel tomorrow. How dare u to leave me without telling me I'm ur f*cking boyfriend u can't leave me Y/N.

Y/N: Jimin it's already over.
Jimin: Enough!!!! It's not over....u can't over it alone. U ask for space nd am rdy to give u but now u running from me. I just want another chance from u nd here u planning to run away without telling me. Why just tell me why?

(He anger went on peak which frightened Y/N she shut her eyes coz she can't look at Jimin's eyes which is full of rage now. Looking her scared Jimin took a deep breath nd put his head on her shoulder nd just in few seconds he start sobbing nd Y/N don't have words how to comfort him. She just feeling guilty what she did without telling him.)

Y/N: Jimin let me explain...
Jimin: NOOOO!!
(He cut her off nd look at her again nd shout at her.)
Jimin: I DON'T WANT UR EXPLANATION. Now Just say yes or no. Did I forced u to be in relationship with me?

(She shook her head as no)
Jimin: So did I beg u to love me?
Y/N: No Jimin u didn't.... I accepted it coz I wanted that.
Jimin: Then this relationship, this love is both of us then who gave u ryt to take a decision alone hhhhh!!

Y/N: No Jimin I just thought u don't like me anymore.
Jimin: *sarcastic* Ohh!! U thought!!... Then why u didn't come to me. Why u didn't argued with me whyy? That's all bcoz of that night ryt nd What I said nd next day what I said to kook.... U think am a pervert who only loves ur body. This is my image in ur eyes.