Part- 13 Jenny And Yoongi

(BTS came India for Jimin's Indian wedding. Yes they going to have Indian wedding, Jimin came here with his parents nd other BTS members.)

(When they reached at Y/N house, her family welcomed them well. Jenny nd Lia was also present but not Y/N. Jimin's eyes was only searching for Y/n but she was nowhere.)

(Jenny nd Lia both was chatting with BTS talking about wedding plans nd elders having their conversation separately

(Jenny nd Lia both was chatting with BTS talking about wedding plans nd elders having their conversation separately. Jenny was talking to all but ignored Yoongi which made him upset coz he was expecting her being cringe like before but she changed alot. She behaving alot mature than before, not talking much even her smile is gone Yoongi feeling that she smiling only when she talk otherwise she stayed quiet like she thinking something nd she start talking less to him this bothering Yoongi alot.)

(While Lia is happy to see all specially Hoseok. She tried to get his attention but he was busy all the time on his phone.)

(Jimin asked girls about Y/N, Lia told him that Y/N went out for shopping with her childhood frnd. Jimin wasn't ok with this first that childhood frnd of her is a male frnd , 2nd she went shopping with him when Jimin came here.)

Jimin Pov: Ughh!! that guy came yesterday nd now took my Y/n with him for shopping when I came here. Is he important or me? Who is he, is he Y/N's close frnd? If close then how much?? What if he has crush on Y/N.....ahhhhhh!! What tf am thinking.. Stop thinking nonsense Y/N loves me only but why the hell she went with that guy when I came here.

Taehyung: *tapped Jimin's shoulder* Hey Jimin! where u lost let's go aren't u hungry?

Jimin: U go I'll call Y/N first.
Taehyung: *smirk* Ok desperate Groom. *he wink nd walked*
Jimin: *shout* Shup up Tae. I'm not despo... Aishhh!! *talk to himself* I just wanna know where Y/N is now with her so called childhood frnd.

(When all went for feast, Jimin video call Y/N but she didn't picked his calls so he msg her that his parents wanna talk to her, he knew if he say this she will definitely talk to him.)

(On Video call)

Jimin: *smilingly* Finally u picked.
Y/N: Where is uncle aunty?
Jimin: Y/N they are also ur Eomma Appa.

(She smile internally thinking after marriage she will call his parents Eomma Appa.)

Y/N: *controlling her blush* umm!...am sry yes Eomma Appa where are they.

Jimin: I called u so Talk to me first princess.
(giving a flirty smile first Y/N smile but then changed into cold face again)

Y/N: No I only wanna talk to them.
Jimin: Nd what about me? *he pout*
Y/N: U?..*sarcastic* U!.....U can talk to my cousins. Go met them.

Jimin: Ughhh!! Y/N u knew I was kidding.
Y/n: But am not.. Am seriously saying go nd talk to them not me.

Jimin: *annoyed* Y/n stop it.
Y/N: U stop it.