𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹.

Check innn🫡

"Girl you said a what now? A Teekatok?"

"A TikTok mom." Lani corrected her mom, laughing softly while packaging her orders up.

Besides being an influencer Lani also sold Mink Lashes of all varieties from dramatic to simple, even some with the colors on the ends. This was something she just kinda got her hands into.

Her followers on tiktok would always ask where she got her lashes from and complimented it, and she would get them off of Amazon. She figured why not come out with her own lash line and that's what she did.

She found a vendor willing to supply her a large bundle of them and started to wear her own brand.

So now every time she went viral and people asked, she directed them to her website. It was still something new to her since it's only been up and running for about 8 months now, but so far so good.

"I swear they come out with a new app everytime I turn my back.. it seem like just yesterday they was coming out with facebook chile."

"Mom facebook been out for over 20 years now we way past yesterday.. that's like when you were still young." She scoffed.

"You tryna call me old li' girl?" Her mom asked, her voice coming through on the other line.

"No ma'am." She chuckled, fixing her hair into a bun as she finished up with the last of the orders, only having a few more to go.

She'd been doing it for over an hour now, but her mother called about 20 minutes ago and they'd been talking since.

"Okay, cause 37 ain't Neva look this good!"

"Okay cause Period."

"So finish telling me what you was saying about this 'TikTok"

"I wasn't saying much honestly, just that I have to make videos for it tomorrow." Lani replied.

"You gotta schedule to post videos?"

"Yeah mom, I do promotions remember."

"Really? How many followers you got on there?"

"Um.. almost 2 million." She replied.

"2 mi- 2 million!? Girl I almost dropped this damn phone!" Her mom spoke loudly, making Lani roll her eyes.

"What the hell you doing on there to get 2 million followers?"

"I just post videos being myself really, and people like it I guess. The more I post the more I go viral so.. plus I'm pretty as well so that helps." Lani shrugged, and as shallow as it was to say it was the truth.

As long as you were aesthetically pleasing on the eyes, funny, or had a talent then you could make it on TikTok. (A/N facts cause I'm a funny + cute gworl🤭)