𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

We already almost at 20k, hey to all my new readers❤️ even you ghost ahh ho's 😂🙄 lol

Check innn🫡

The clock beside Lani and Bri read 8:30pm, both of them just chilling on her couch at her house talking

Kai went out with Dougie and Meech, and Lani invited Bri to come over for some girl time and also because she had to tell her something.

"Lani I know you ain't just put them dogs on my lap." Bri gasped in disgust looking at Lani feet on her lap.

"Bitch bye dogs is anything, My feet is cute. I just got them done too." Lani scoffed.

"So? Don't be putting them things on me, you know i don't even like feet." Bri pushed them off, making her best friend pout

"Wow, Kai would've kissed them."

"Do I look like Kai?"

"Well you do gotta little peach fuzz-"

"Bitch stop playing with me!" Bri cut her off throwing a pillow at her making her laugh.

They both fell into laughter before Lani moved her feet, drawing her legs up to sit criss cross instead.

"So what you wanna do for your birthday?" She asked since Bri's birthday was in a few days.

"Um.. I don't know." She shrugged.

"Wanna throw a party again?"

"Fuck no."

"Why not?"

"Cause you threw me one last year and niggas started shooting remember? Then somebody stole a chunk of the cake." Bri raised a brow, jogging her friends memory making her laugh.

"Oh yeah, it was just a handful of cake missing."

"Just mad dirty, couldn't even eat it after that, like who does that shit? Couldn't even wait for me to cut it." She grumbled while Lani only kept laughing.

"It's not funny." Bri whined.

"It's really crazy cause whoever did that must've been beastin for that cake to grab that shit like that guy off of scary movie did with that nasty ass hand remember?"

"Facts like it probably was him and shit." She mumbled, before joining in on the laughter.

Milan wiped the fallen tear when her phone went off while Bri kept laughing thinking about it.

She quickly texted back as she stopped looking at her phone and over at Bri.

"Bri?"

"Hm?"

"I kinda gotta tell you something."

"What? Bitch you pregnant?" Bri asked thinking the first thing.