𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.

Happy 90k🥳✨

Check in? 🫡

The sound of camera's clicking and faint rap music could be heard around the room of Milan's photoshoot, her and some of the other models on set working

Yet another urge to yawn possessed her but she'd fought it off, momentarily tensing her jaw to ignore it so she wouldn't mess up the shot for Xavier, the photographer.

"A little lower, lower.. Okay that's it! Hold that pose for me Lani."

"I've been holding that pose for you for over an hour Zay, how many more do you need?" Lani asked through her teeth, still holding the pose yet her attitude was apparent.

"Just a few more."

"My feet are killing me."

"Yeah well It'll be worth it when you see the pictures." He replied, looking her up and down with a small smirk on his face, clearly liking what he saw.

Milan noticed his stare as she always did and paid it no mind, not even just because she was in a relationship but also because Zay was a huge flirt, very popular amongst the ladies-- damn near every word coming out of his mouth was flirtatious.

Zay had been one of Lani's first photographers ever since she'd gotten into modeling professionally for brands, knowing him for years.

Besides his flirty ways Zay was cool for the most part, and Milan loved working with him as he made the atmosphere more comfortable, more friendly than a lot of other sets she'd been on with photographers being handsy or just downright disrespectful just because they felt like they could.

Xavier never tried anything which she was grateful for, both her and his sake.

Milan only rolled her eyes at the compliment, waving him off which he noticed and laughed, continuing on as he snapped photo after photo til he got what he needed and finished.

"Last one.. one more, aight I'm done."

Letting out a relieved sigh, Milan broke her pose and stood up straight.

"Finally." She yawned and looked over at the time, seeing it was getting late.

Lani slipped out of her heels immediately, holding them in her hand and walking barefoot over to zay as he looked over the pictures into the camera.

"How it's looking?" She asked once she got close enough.

"Good, here take a look" He replied, showing her the pictures seeing all the pictures they took, and he saw her smile, pleased with his work as always.

"These is nice, I like them."

"Way better than nice, these are fire.. You look mad good." Zay complimented, looking away from the camera and down at her, licking his lips.