The Kiss that Started... Something?

Shuichi watched the bottle spin as Yumeno returned to her seat. His heart thudded against his ribcage, adrenaline causing him to bounce his leg. If it landed on him, someone might make him kiss Kagehara... Judging from Shirogane's unrelenting stare with swirling eyes, he knew at least three people had that plan. She could be creepy sometimes, to say the least, as Shuichi didn't want to know the supposed anime she wanted to recreate.

 The bottle's opening slowed, facing Momota as it halted. "Nyeh, kiss Harukawa," Yumeno mumbled.

Harukawa's eyes darkened as she glared at the mage. "Do you want to die?"

Before Chabashira could defend the woman she had a crystal clear crush on, Kagehara laughed. "Do you want to forfeit?" He challenged, making Harukawa glare at him instead. The talentless man didn't flinch, his smirk only grew.

"There's a forfeit?" Shuichi mumbled. He couldn't remember hearing about such a thing, not even the rules of the game if any had been spoken.

Amami gently nudged him with a frown. "Were you even paying attention when we went over the rules?" Shuichi glanced at Harukawa who blushed a deep red as Momota briefly kissed her.

"No..." Shuichi sighed as she shook his head, returning his attention to Amami as Momota spun the bottle. "I was thinking about something..." Amami smirked and Shuichi rolled his eyes. He couldn't deny the non-verbal accusation, because it was true.

"The forfeit is to strip to your underwear," Amami explained. "Iruma's choice."

Eyes widening, Shuichi coughed into his fist as an embarrassed blush blossomed on his cheeks like a rose garden. He'd rather make out with Ouma for thirty minutes straight before letting someone see him shirtless, much less borderline naked. "O-Oh... That's... a forfeit alright."

Shuichi noticed the bottle slowly stop spinning, almost landing on him but instead pointing at Amami. Yonaga grinned as she ordered the man to kiss Akamatsu, making the two blush. The greenette hesitated before reaching up to cradle Akamatsu's jaw, leaning in to plant a brief kiss on her lips. Watching their blushes deepen, Shuichi smiled to himself. He was determined to get them together if it was the last thing he did.

Amami cleared his throat, the two refusing to acknowledge each other as he reached out to spin the bottle. As it slowed, Shuichi's heart stopped. It landed on Kagehara. He watched the shit-eating grin spread on Amami's face as he crossed his arms, leaning against the back of his chair. "Kiss Shuichi." Fuck.

"Awe!" Shirogane squealed, clasping her hands together. "Enemies to lovers! Just like my favourite fanfictions!"

"Let's get this shit over with," Kagehara muttered. He removed his hat, placed it on the desk and turned to Shuichi. Shuichi stared at his lap, playing with his fingers. That forfeit was starting to look pretty good right now. He'd kissed people before, both romantically and platonically, so why was his body refusing to move?

Kagehara groaned in frustration before grabbing Shuichi's collar. He yelped, eyes wide as a pair of chapped lips pressed into his own. The muscles of his shoulders instantly relaxed as Kagehara pulled away. Shuichi stared at him, a deep blush spreading across his cheeks. Why did he find himself wishing that the kiss didn't end, that it meant more than a stupid game of spin the bottle?

Placing his hat atop his head, Kagehara reached up and spun the bottle before glancing at Shuichi. "What? Too good?"

"H-Huh?"

Kagehara watched as the bottle landed on Ouma. He waved his hand dismissively, telling Ouma to kiss Momota before turning to Shuichi. "You look like you want more. Do we need to have a private... 'chat'?" Shuichi's eyes widened as he turned to stare at his lap, fiddling with his fingers again as his knee bounced. Being caught staring was more embarrassing than he'd anticipated. Well, he hadn't anticipated being caught in the first place but holy shit he wanted to disappear.