Chapter-2 Insult

"Aah." Aana hissed in pain when the woman apply ointment on her jaws. The red imprint can be clearly seen on her white fragile skin.

"Sorry." The woman apologized in low tone for hurting her who just smile in response.

How can she smile after enduring this much pain?
Mrs Len thought looking at the poor girl. Her sufferings,her pain,her agony,the elderly woman saw everything. But there is nothing she can do in the girl's favour.

She always thought how can she help her to leave this place but at the end the sentence always comes in her mind.

"She is just a maid in this house."

The old woman is working here from fifteen years. She saw everything about Aana...when she first time come into this house and how they started to treat the child. They force her to do Household works not even minding that she was just a 7 years old girl.

Not only she but all the workers of this mansion feel pity and sympathy for her. Everyone loves here for her kind behaviour.

They just can hope that someone comes for her.

"Aana you should take rest. Don't know if you will be able to get rest tomorrow."

"Why aunty? What's tomorrow.?"

"Toady there is a big party in which Aerum fiance and his family will come as they both had join hands in business."
The woman placed the first aid box on th side table,before looking at her.

"Hmmm."
"Now sleep. Wait...you didn't eat anything. I will bring something for you.".
Mrs Len said and went outside.

Aana blankly stared at the closed doors. Her heart clenched,it's getting unbearable for her. Her hands grabbed the bed sheet tightly. Not being able to control more,The girl burst into tears which she was controlling as she don't want to make her aunty worried.

Aana can't seems to understand what she had done,to be treated like this. Her value is not more than a trash in this house. Maybe worst than it.

Don't know when her sufferings will end?
When will she able to smile whole heartedly?

******************************************

Next day
Morning 10:00am
Aana was sitting with her friend in the college canteen, who is comforting the sobbing girl. He is the only person she have. In her thick and thins,she always have got by her side. Her one and only comfort source,her best friend,who never had leave her side. Not pity,but he had always showed her concern, worry and gentleness.

"Aana don't cry please. Why don't you just leave the place. You can live with me."
A soft,deep voice spoke with concern in it.

"I can't Felix....I-i can't. I don't want to be a burden on you." She said sobbing badly

Felix hold her hand and whisper slowly.
" you will never be a burden on me aana. Infact I will be grateful if i can help you as a friend."

"I am so thankful to God that I have a friend like you. I can't ask more."

"Never hesitate to ask for me anything. I will always be there for you hmmm?" He caress her hand,with his thumb. His touch was gentle and soft.

Aana nodded with smiley face. Atleast there is someone in this world who can treat her like a human.
"Now let me bring something for us, i am hungry. It's my treat today."

Time skip

It's evening time when return home after finishing her job. Well everyday she come at 6:00pm,but today she have to take half day as Mrs Shen told her to come early.

The whole mansion is decorated with different lights,shining bright. Workers are busy doing decoration in the hall,while maid and waiters doing their duty in making varities of dishes and cocktails.

Aana directly went towards her room ignoring the grumbling sound of her empty stomach which is getting impatient for food.

She is about to close the door when someone stood in front of it causing the girl starts to shake in fear.
"Good e-evening mam."

"You come early toady. Is it because I tell you or you didn't get any prey for your needs."

The girl curled her hand into fist. She can't do more than that as she know what can be happen with her.
"Whatever...I just come here to give you this."

The woman spoke and throw a paper bag on her face.
"Wear this as today is party and I don't want people to think that a trash is living in my house after seeing your these cheap and out class clothes."

Her eyes bream with tears hearing the hurtful words.
"And don't you dare to come in the party and doing your dirty work of seducing boys. You will just stay here in your room and only will help. Got it?"

"Y-yes Mam."
Mrs sen went away leaving behind a crying girl.

" Mrs sen went away leaving behind a crying girl

Are you enjoying it ☺️