Chapter-25 Something Unexpected

"Halmoni we will visit next time. Aaah don't cry please,stop your this emotional drama." Right after taehyung said those words,he received a smack on arm from his wife who is standing beside him, passing him a glare but a adorable one.

"What?"
"You are asking me what? Your grandma is crying and instead of consoling her,you............. nevermind what can I expect from a dumb mafia." A disbelief look spread across taehyung's face,being straightforward insulted by his own wife.

"Hey, that's not my fault. Did I knew that all of a sudden this work would come?"Early morning taehyung get a call from his office informing him about a sudden meeting. As it's important taehyung can't even cancel it so here he is trying to make his grandma understand who is now crying as she didn't want aana to leave so early. Not caring about his bear.

"Granny!"
Aana called with a soft tone, holding the old lady gently from her shoulder.

"Please don't be upset. I know you want us to spend more time with you and believe me we also wants the same. But you also don't wish your bear's loss right?"

Old lady nodded her head in approval. The only thing she wants is to spend more time with her grand son and grand daughter in law.

"Then why these tears? Wipe them off. We will visit you again. And if your workaholic bear don't,then I will make sure to make him agree,even I have to bring him here holding his ear."
Granny chuckled at aana's silly talk while the handsome boy rolled his eyes at her choice of words.

"That's like my granny. Now give us your permission and blessings."
Wiping her tears away,aana hugged the old lady tightly. It's been only few days aana living with this lady,but she develops a unique yet beautiful bond with her and now for aana,she is just like  her own granny. And getting away from her,is also hurting the girl.

"Aren't you both sticking too much. Get away,let me hug my granny also."
Pulling aana from the hug, taehyung move forward to hug,only to get pushed by the old lady. Taehyung passed a disbelief look witnessing her action.

"Halmoni!"
"What? Don't come near me. I don't know who are you."
Crossing her arm granny answered sarcastically. Aana bite down her giggles

"Yaah I am your bear. I am sorry na granny. It's not my fault that this work comes suddenly. I even tried to cancel it but I couldn't. It's so important. Now give me a hugie."
This time granny didn't push away and let her bear hug herself as she can't ignore that how much she will gonna miss her lovely grandson.

Taehyung was driving while aana sitting beside him admiring his side profile, if she say the most adorable sight having a cute pout on his lips. The boy again is sulking and the reason behind it is again his own wife,who according to him is replacing his place from his grandma's heart. Aana chuckled at his childishness before shifting her gaze outside. When suddenly taehyung stopped the car due to heavy traffic. Impatiently he was tapping the steering wheel,when his neck turned in other direction and his eyes catched something unusual.

Aana's breath hitched when she feel a body hovering on her side,and a heavy breathing tickling her neck. Slowly turning her head,she noticed...... taehyung towering above her like a mountain,the close proximity fastened her heart beat, resulting her to sink down on her seat. But due to some odd reasons his face was emotionless yet serious. Unlike some other days there was no teasing smile only firmness.

"Taehyung wh..what are you doing?"
Her voice cause him to tear his gaze from outside and landing on the girl whose eyes were rolling in every direction except on him, lips slightly trembling and cheeks dusted with pink shade.

The boy internally chuckle at her nervous figure, looking so small under him. If it have to be another moment taehyung must have teased her or something else but now situation is different. So not wasting another second he moved away,before again starting the car. Meanwhile a frown appeared on aana's face, noticing his actions. Maybe she was expecting some teasing and attention from her husband like other days. But seeing him moving away from her with a blank face,build anxiety inside her. Did she do something wrong?

"Uhmm are you okay?"
Aana questioned in worry as she couldn't be digest his this personality.
From the day first he only showed her his soft side and behaving him like this,is concerning and also scaring her.

"Sit tight aana and please don't panic."
His words somehow were confusing for her. Before she could ask, taehyung speed up the car knocking breath out of her lungs. She tightly clutched the seat belt in fear and glance at taehyung with frightening eyes.

"Taehyung what is happening?"
"Nothing wifey just we have to do deal with some shits."
Taehyung said accelerating the speed more. His lips were tugged in a cocky smirk. Aana didn't dare to ask more. In a sudden second the car Jinked into other direction along with the screeching sound of car tires,forcing the girl's body to slightly fall into his direction.

"Few more minutes,hold tight. This bastard. Aana open the compartment. Hurry!"
With shaky hands aana follow his command. She gulp hardly seeing a gun with the opening of it.

"Pass me the gun FAST."
Taehyung uttered in desperation and immediately snatched the gun from her hands.

"Hold the steering wheel aana."
He moved away his hands from it, resulting the girl to hold it instantly.

"B..but I don't know how to drive."
Her panicked voice said witnessing the car slightly moving into random direction, frightening the naive girl to death.

"I am not telling you to drive just hold it for a second until I deal with these fuckers."
After loading gun the mafia put his face out of window, darting the gun into the car's which are following them. Pointing the gun point on car's tire,he fired. It's not a big deal for the mafia to aim at a right point,thanks to his sharp eyes and stable balance. A smirk tugged on his lips, witnessing the car falling into a deep trench due to losing balance.

"TAEHYUNG!"
Hearing aana's loud scream his head jerked into her direction,only to clench his jaw in anger. Another car tailgating their and soon driving too close to their vehicle.

Speeding up more taehyung tries to win against it,not knowing who actually they are and why are they doing this is angrier him more.

"YOU BASTARD!"
Taehyung cursed fuming in pure anger,when the car driving beside them bump hardly into their car. Tears roll down the girls eyes due to the terrifying scene happening in front of her eyes, scaring the poor soul.

In no second their car hit a big tree followed by a loud scream. As the car was in full speed,after hitting it evolves out a loud crashing sound. Taehyung found himself colliding with the steering wheel,felt something wet running down his forehead and a faint sound of someone yelling. He groaned holding his head, doing an attempt of clearing his blurry vision,only to engulfed in darkness again.

I don't know what it is? 🙂
Please bear with it and share your opinions. 💓💓💓💓

This chapter and few more chapters of this story are already written that's why I am uploading. Now don't think much.

Comment down your opinions and vote. Any guesses what gonna happen next? 😬