Chapter-18 Wifey

Taehyung was in dilemma that why this girl is crying? Did he pressurized her? Na...he just want her to do what she wanted. Before he could proceed more, something wrapped around his torso tightly and he feel a light weight on his chest, wetting his shirt.
He look down and saw aana hugging him tightly while crying hysterically.

Worridness filled inside his heart and he embrace her in  his arms tightly,rubbing her back soothingly.
"T-thank you so much,thank you."

She shows her gratitude in between her sobs.
"What's your this thanks for?"
"For giving me permission....I thought you w-will never allow me for it."

Taehyung chuckle and caress her head.
"I don't wanna cage you aana. And also we are friends so this is least I can do for you."

"But s-still I am thankful,a friend also don't do this much."
Taehyung broke into a smile and said.
"You know I have a another reason also behind it."

"What?"
Her head back away from the broad chest,but still they were wrapped around each other. Her cheeks and nose had turned red because of crying and time to time she sniffs. The boy wants to coo so bad but control himself. Taehyung come closer to her ear and whispered.

"Because you are my Mrs Kim.......my wifey. And I want my wife to follow her dreams."
A shade of crimson red spread across her already reddened cheeks,make them look like cherries. Taehyung glance at her face and broke into laughter.

"Your cheeks...omg....You are looking like a cherry aana."
His laughter become louder when she covered them with her palm and a pout made its way on her lips.

"Yaaah d...don't laugh."
"Ok wifey." He teased and butterfly start to dance in her stomach. Someone tell him,she can't handle this.

God!

"Ok now enough teasing,I am going to sleep now and prepare yourself for tomorrow,we will go to your college."
Taehyung pick up the coat,a beautiful smile was still on his lips,like her flushed cheeks.

"Wait...D.dinner?"
"I will come in ten minutes."
With that he went upstairs and aana walk towards kitchen holding her flushed cheeks while being whole embarrassed.

Next day
The glass door got pushed from other side and a elderly woman,looking in her 40s, in expensive clothes,with black goggles covering her eyes,a expensive,shining bag hanging in her hand.... probably a brand one while a mask is covering her face enters inside. She don't have to search for the person because it's a VIP area and there are only few seats there most of them were empty.

Her charcoal eyes which was the only thing that are visible fall on black hooded person whose back is facing her. The person was busy in his phone he look up when he feels a presence in front of him.

The blank face of him grew a evil smile on his face seeing the person.

"Mrs Kim,what a pleasure to see you after so long?"
He spoke in a mocking and dramatic tone.

"Cut the crap boy and come to the point."
His left eyebrow raised in a questioning manner.

"It's not me it's you who needs to come to the point Mrs Kim."
The lady is getting irritated by his way of talk but nonetheless she decided to not mind it as she wants his help for now.

She will deal with him later.

"Here."
Mrs Kim take out a photo from her grey plastered bag and place it in front of him

"She is the one with whom you have to deal with......Sehun."
His black charcoal eyes stare at her for some seconds before diverting to the photo in his hand.