Chapter-16 Help from enemy

After doing shopping aana and taehyung are now in car driving back to home. Surprisingly the girl beside taehyung,his wife is glaring at him which boy didn't find scary at all just one more her adorable action. He internally laughed,quietly. He thought maybe after he will take her to a restaurant for food,she will be fine. But sadly his idea didn't worked and the girl is still  grumpy.

"Still thinking about it?"
Taehyung asked without looking at her. Aana didn't answered and continued to glare with arms crossed on her chest.

"It's not a big deal aana. The shopping we did is not too much. And tell me can't I even do this small thing for you?" Taehyung said with a fake sad tone, acting like he is hurt by her behaviour.

Kim Taehyung definitely know how to act in any type of condition or situation. He is master of handling every type of situation.

From heartless Mafia to naive, innocent child.
Boy definitely have mixed personalities.

Aana felt bad when he saw his saddened eyes,but she failed to notice the naughty glint behind it.

"I didn't meant that taehyung. It was not my intention to hurt you. It just you bought so many things and clothes for me unnecessarily."

It is fact that they both are friends now and trying to maintain this sudden relationship. But that doesn't mean she will take advantage of his wealth and fame. He considered her his friend and taking care of her is enough for the girl to respect him. She is truly grateful for having a boy like taehyung in her life. Who is her friend and husband also.

"Let just think it was a gift from me to you,for starting our friendship." Taehyung said passing a soft smile to her. He knows aana is not that type of girl who is behind his money. The girl is pure, a innocent soul. And this make him to protect her at all cost and provide her every single thing she deserves.

And he can't even ignore when his own heart is urging to do all of these things for her.

"But still you should not spend this much.you have money that's doesn't mean we shall spend  it  carelessly."
Taehyung chuckled at her innocent talks and said.

"You know you are too different from today's girls. They like to do shopping and here you want to save money. What a thoughtful mind you have."
Aana rolled her eyes at his teasings and answered.

"It's because I know the importance of money.
When no one was conserned how she is paying her school fees,her necessities,the girl was doing various types of part time job. Because sen family never cared about her. For them she was just a burden and a living machine whom they used to order every chance they got.

And in between all of these things she learnt how hard we have to work to earn before spending it.

Taehyung nodded but he failed to notice the drawn up inner corners of her eyebrows which conveys sadness.

"By the way My grandma want us to visit her. She wants to meet you."

"You have grandma? But I didn't saw her here."

"Well actually she got sick just before two days of my marriage so she couldn't attend. Also she doesn't live here. My grandma prefer to live in an peaceful nature not in a polluted,noisy city as she says."

"Oh wow! She seems like a nature lover."

"Yeah! Another reason she love to live there because of grandpa. The house is full of their both happy memories. Grandpa's death did a big impact on her. Even he is not there for her,she decided to live in their house with his memories."

"She really loves grandpa so much." Aana said affectionately.

Taehyung smiled back in return and said.
"Indeed,their love was the purest and still it is."
Aana saw how taehyung was smiling talking about them. It tells how much the boy loves them and adore their relationship.