Chapter- The Truth

Mr and Mrs shin share glances before hesitantly sitting down on the couch. Their hearts thumping loudly inside them and the aura radiating from taehyung is not helping at all.

"Who is Aana? How she is related to you?" Their blood turned cold at his question and the demanding eyes of the mafia spread goosebumps around their whole body as their both of their minds stopped working.

"A..aana? That maid,why are you.."The woman's next word got stuck in her throat as taehyung leaned towards them,eyes clearly sending the warning.

"I think you forgot whom she belongs to that you dared to talk like this in front of her own husband. Are you both that desperate to beg on streets?" Mr and Mrs shin got chills hearing his threatening words.

"When you are sitting here with me there will be no nonsense. I'll ask and you have to answer and no lying, Got it?" His posture straightened as he saw them nodding their head in response.

"Who is Aana?" Taehyung asked once again this time he emphasized his words to show he definitely is not in a mood to joke.

"She was just a m-maid." Mrs Shin gulped as a piercing gaze fell upon her.

"Aana was eight years old when we adopted her from an orphanage. " She took a deep breath before looking at taehyung who seems unfazed and said.

"Don't stop until I tell you." Now they have no choice except to disclose every secret and their sins related to past.

"Initially,we adopted her because we wanted her to be our d-daughter. But when aerum came into our life everything changed. We starts to treat her different."

"You both are not so generous to adopt someone with an intention to treat her like your child. There is something more so tell me." The woman looked at her husband with fear in her eyes. Her hesitation was clearly noticable.

"Don't fucking make me repeat again." Taehyung growled loudly causing the elderly couple to flinch and look away from each other.

"For property." Mr shin answered with trembling hands.

"Property!" Taehyung's left eyebrow raised at which he received a nod from the man sitting there. Mr Shin inhaled a sharp breath.

"Jeon Joseph along with her wife Jeon Tiara died in a car accident. Luckily,their only child,their daughter Jeon Aana was not with them when the accident happened. He was the second most famous business tycoon after your family and a billionaire who died and left behind his entire property and money."

"During that time our financial condition was not that stable. So to end our sufferings we decided why not take advantage of this situation. We thought after her parents death their all property will go under her name but things didn't go how we wished and we get to know about this few months after we adopted Aana. She was of no use to us. Jeon Joseph bequeathed all his property to his sister's son,his nephew. As only the boy was only twelve years old and couldn't do anything against us but still we can't let him stay in our way. Anyhow we got successful in sending him far away and took everything in our hands."

"You both played so well." They both lowered down their head in shame at his sarcastic remark.

"You treated her like a fucking maid when in reality she is a princess and you all who are nothing but rotted trash are living like a luxurious life." Taehyung shook his head in displeasure. "Nah, that's unacceptable." Mr and Mrs shin doesn't said any word in their defence and what could even they say to cover their sins.

"Be ready to face what's coming next for you and your family." Taehyung warned them with venom in his voice and stood up from his seat. His heavy footsteps died away as he walked out from the mansion.