Tutoring (E)

POV Emma

My tutoring is done and I am walking over to Williams place. What the fuck was that. I can't stop thinking about miss green and miss brown. Miss green was throwing herself to miss brown. I think she would've taken off all her clothes if I wasn't bothering them.

Miss green really has the hots for miss brown. I can't blame her tho. Miss brown is hot. She has this gorgeous blonde curly hair, you can't tell if she's at school because she mostly wears it in a ponytail. Which gives her those strict-teacher vibes. Not in an old nag way, but in a sexy kinky way. Today she was wearing some curve complementing slim fit jeans, high heels like always and a red fitting shirt. If she bend over, you could see her thong rising from her jeans. I need to get a grip, she's my teacher for god sake. She made that very clear.

The tutoring went well. I don't really need it, but I enjoy spending time with her while focusing on something else but me. I don't think she knows. She presumably thinks I am stupid as fuck, like all teachers do. I sincerely hope she's not like them. I am that kind of person that just isn't that lucky.

I try to distract myself by listening to some music. I need something to calm me down while walking. 30 seconds to mars starts playing.

*A warning to the people. The good and the evil. This is war. To the soldier, the civilian. The martyr, the victim. This is war. It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie. The moment to live and the moment to die. The moment to fight, the moment to fight To fight, to fight, to fight*

A few minutes later, I get at Williams. I open the door and shout "I am home" but no response is coming. I check the living, the rooms, the bar, the kitchen. isn't he home? I open my bag and search for my sketchbook. Fuck. I can't find it. I turn my bag inside out, my room upside down. Nowhere to be found. I need to ask Will when he gets home, maybe he has seen it.

I go to the kitchen, open the fridge and take a beer. I get outside and take my cigarettes from my pocket, I take one out of the package and light it. This feels so good. I take a sip of my beer and enjoy life.

"You're home?" A voice says behind me. I turn my head "O, hi Will, yeah I've shouted but didn't find you" "yeah, I was out. How was school? Did you talk to Natasha?" I shake my head "I've seen her, but we didn't talk much. She did stay an hour longer today to help me study for the test I've missed. She's giving me a chance to take it this Wednesday and is helping me to catch up"

"So you did talk?" "Only about school stuff... as I was entering her classroom for the tutoring session, Monica was trying to get in her pants and it kinda killed the mood to talk for me you know" "you mean Monica green?  In your ex? And Luca's ex?" I nod. "I told miss brown about Monica breaking up with Luca but not about her being my ex of course" "why didn't you?" "It's for the better"

"Are you going back tomorrow?" "Yeah, tomorrow is a field trip so it will be chill. We're gonna go to museums and stuff. Pretty awesome I think. Miss brown isn't joining us. But she did offer to tutor me again. So after the trip I am going to the auto session" "you'll be alone with her right?" I nod at him "maybe you could talk to her then?" "Yeah, if Monica isn't ruining it again"

"What is she doing at your school anyways?" "I think she transferred or something. I don't know, she gives science now at the lower grades. So she can't bother me, not directly at least" "yeah, but she is showing up again. That jealous two-faced bitch. And once again interfering with your life. It's like she can't let you go" "I think she has, she's just interfering without knowing about it this time" "if you say so, just don't let her get to you" "I won't"

I get up and go to my room. I know will is having a party later on and I m not feeling like partying tonight.