School fight (N)

POV Natasha

I think Emma is embarrassed. I made the biggest mistake ever, entering a room while knocking. I should've knocked and waited for an okay before entering. How stupid of me. I got in and saw Emma pleasuring herself. It didn't sink in right away. It was only a few seconds because of course I scared the hell out of her. She immediately tried to reposition herself and hide what she was doing. It felt like I was watching her for hours. I get out not knowing what to do.

I don't want to make it even worse by going back in and apologize so I head over to the kitchen. I can try to talk with her about it when she comes out for Breakfast. I want her to know that I don't mind. It is natural. Thinking about it makes me a bit horny to be honest. Oh god, I am definitely crushing on my student. This is so wrong. I try to forget about her but I just can't. She's so strong. Everything about her keeps me interested.

A part of me wants to reenter the room and ask her whether I could give her a hand. But I don't have the confidence to do so not knowing if she likes me back. It looked like we had this little moment yesterday, but I may be imagining things. I'm scared. I am falling for Em, which is already confusing with her being my student. She's a fuckboy, or she acts like one and I don't want to be one on that list of hers. I want to be the one for who she ditches the list, I want to change her back to the loving loyal caring Emma. I'm sure, deep down, she still is that girl.

I am not sure how long I can keep my feelings to myself. Telling her isn't an option. Perhaps I should talk with becks, she's always honest with me, she can give me some advice. Some noise coming from the hallway snaps me out of my daydreaming. It's Emma.

What the hell is she doing that makes so much noise? I hear the elevator doors open and walks over to the doors but I am to late as they're already closing on me. I can see Emma standing in the elevator putting on her shirt. I turn to the window and seconds later I see Emma walking away.

Why is she leaving? Without saying goodbye or anything? I fucked up by entering. I should've address it right away, so she wouldn't be ashamed. I don't know, it could've made it worse as well. I feel a bit sad. I made this breakfast and now she's gone.

Hopefully she's still coming to school. Maybe I should try to talk to her then. She needs to know that this doesn't change anything for me. We can be adults about it.

I put some croissants into a bag and take It with me to school. She hasn't eaten yet, it could start our conversation. I park my car and get into the school building. The first period is Emma's class. I'm early so I wander in school hoping to bump into Emma. And i do, seconds before I need to be in class. I'm a bit surprised but happy to see her.

"I've got your breakfast" I say handing over the paper bag "you left before eating" she takes the bag. A group of students from her class come from behind the corner. They look at me and at Emma holding the bag, nobody says anything, they enter the room and get seated. I follow them in, leaving Emma standing in the hallway. I get to my desk and by the time I sit down, Emma enters as well.

She isn't participating at all. AirPods in, doodling in het sketchbook. She doesn't look at me, not even once. I try to get her attention, but she's willingly ignoring me. I should give her detention but I don't really want to. I give the students an assignment to work on and get behind my desk to correct some papers. Grades are looking well for this group. I am proud of them. Nobody is failing and I even have some A-students.

The bell rings and the students get up, I call Emma but she can't hear me with her AirPods in. She's too fast for me to physically stop her. I sigh. Why is she always running away. Can't we just talk about this. It is so frustrating.