Chapter one

I'm in the dark once again in a tight uncomfortable place. My head feels like it's being squished and I can't move. After a couple minutes I feel myself being pushed out into a bright space. I open my eyes to see Maester Pycell who I have never liked and start screaming my head off.

I'm soon being passed to someone else and I look at them and stop crying. It's Cersei, she is smiling and she looks happy. She turns and looks to the person next to her after ordering everyone else out the room.

"Look Jamie. He looks just like you," she tells him with a smile. They start to kiss and I start screaming again because gross. She turns back to me and starts cooing and telling me how much she loves me. Which is surprising honestly because I know everyone always says her one redeeming quality is her love for her kids but when Tommen died she acted like she didn't care about anything but the crown.

"Look at his beautiful blonde hair. His name will be Joffrey," she says rubbing her hand over my head.

————————————-———————————
2 days Later

I hate this. Being a baby with a teenage mentality is driving me nuts. Having to be breast fed from Cersei is like torture because as a baby I like it but I have always hated her so I occasionally throw fits where I scream for hours like I am now.

I have been screaming practically all day. I have yet to meet my "father". In the show Robert had almost nothing to do with 'his' kids and I know I have to change that if I want things to work out the way I want but how am I supposed to do that if he won't even come to see me.

Jamie has just passed me off to Cersei because he couldn't calm me down and now she is pacing the room with me in her arms but I continue to scream because it's the only thing I'm capable of. The door suddenly slams open and I scream louder.

"Well he certainly has a good pair of lungs," a deep voice says before he laughs. "Give me my son," he demands before he takes me in his hands. I immediately go quite and look at him. Wow, he is young and not fat yet. He is actually kind of handsome definitely my type in my past life. He looks me over before he starts poking my stomach. I grab his finger as hard as I can before shaking his hand around and giving him a big smile. The first time I've smiled since being reborn.

"He is strong. Definitely my son," he says smiling back at me and he genuinely looks happy.

"Oh! He's smiling! His first smile!" Cersei says happily before ripping me out of his arms and cooing at me. I start screaming just because I know she won't like it.

"Seems like he likes his Father more," Robert says with a laugh rubbing his big hand over my head and I grab his hand again with a smile. I see Cersei give Jamie an upset look and I feel proud of myself.

—————————————————————————
4 years old

"Father! Father!" I yell running into the council room during a small council meeting. He rarely ever attends but when he does I make sure to be here.

"There's my boy!" He says loudly picking me up and setting me on his leg. I look around and smile at Jon Arryn, Stannis, and Varys. They are the only ones I like, the others I give hell. I pay attention to the meeting but apparently it's just about another tourney my Father wants to hold since Mother is currently giving me a sibling. My hair is a dark blonde now darker than any other Lannister I know. In a few years I'm sure I'll have no blonde in it at all.

I'm happy now that I am able to move around and the good thing is everyone thinks it's okay to speak freely around me so I know so much more than I ever did. I also have made sure to have a better relationship with my uncle Stannis since he has such a brilliant mind. He truly is such a different man without the red witch around. I was even able to push him into marrying a different woman because I hated the other one. Nira Hasty is the youngest niece of Ser Bonifer Hasty. Her kindness and compassion helps balance Stannis, they married a few months ago and live in dragon stone where he is the Prince. I never understood how Renly got Lord Paramount over him.

After the small council meeting my Father heads out on a hunting trip. After a few hours of studying with Maester Pycell a servant takes me to mother.

"Come Joffrey meet your sister," Mother says when she sees me entering. I walk over and look at the baby, she is cute. Mother let's me hold her and I give her a kiss on the head.

"I promise as your big brother to always protect you," I tell her. I hated Mrycella's story. She was just a sweet little girl. Mother gives me a big smile. We don't get along and I have plans for her in the future because I know she is capable of ruining everything for me. She makes it hard because her love for me is very obvious. I already made up my mind that I'll be a better brother than og Joffrey ever was.

——————————————————————
8 years old

I truly hate how slow I'm aging. Mentally I'm a fully grown adult in a child's body. Cersei try's to coddle me and I hate it. Our relationship grows thin by each passing year. Last year I started demanding to be trained with a sword. She refused when my Father talked to her about it after I went to him. In retaliation I got ahold of a sword and while playing with it I "accidentally" gave myself a small cut. She freaked but when I said if I had someone to properly teach me I would know better. That worked wonders. Already rumors of my intelligence and maturity have reached the ears of Westeros. I now speak high Valyrian, common tongue, and Dothraki after demanding teachers. I can properly shoot a bow and I'm in the process of becoming a great swordsman.

Mrycella is now 4 years old. Tommen was born a year ago. I have twin cousins Douglas and Dromen who are 3 from Stannis. I now have a medium dark Brown full head of hair not Baratheon dark but getting there. Today I decided to try creation magic since a week ago we celebrated my 8th birthday.

I'm in my room alone trying to clear my mind. I hold my hand out and think of a gold coin. I feel a weight in my hand and open my eyes to see a perfect gold coin in my hand. Perfect. I now have a plan to make gold coins everyday until I have enough to pull the kingdom out of debt when I take the throne. Maybe I could help the poor people of the city as well. In the show it didn't go into dept about the people of kings landing but most truly live horrible and poor lives.

After making about two bags of gold coins I leave my room and start looking for my favorite Kings guard, Ser Barriston. After an hour I find myself in the city with Ser Barriston and some other guards. I already know mother is going to have a fit when she finds out. We walk to Flea Bottom where the poorest people are. With guards surrounded I start passing out the gold coins to the people who look like they need it the most. I get thankful smiles at first before people start chanting my name. I quickly run out, not wanting a riot started I stick my hand in the bag and fill it up again quickly. I'm forced to fill it up 3 more times before everyone has at least two gold coins in their hands. Everything is going exactly how I wanted.

 Everything is going exactly how I wanted

Nira Baratheon

Douglas and Dromen

Douglas and Dromen