Chapter 5

The past two days in Winterfell have been fun. Instead of working constantly I have been taking time to enjoy myself between spending time with Sansa, sparring with Robb and Jon, and getting Bran  and Jon used to being a squire I've hardly had a worry. Today however I have work to do.

Currently most of the men are preparing to go on a hunt. Father wanted me to join but I told him I had other plans. Making my way to the broken tower with Brienne, Sandor, and Jon following me I find the place I spotted yesterday. There is a circle of winter rose bushes that are four feet high, in order to get in the middle of them you must crawl through but after that there is actually a decent sized in the middle hopefully we will all fit. I start crawling through while Brienne and Jon start questioning me.

"Just follow after me and I'll explain!" I exclaim getting annoyed how worried they were. I pop up in the middle as I turn to see I have a perfect vantage point to see the door when my mother and uncle come and to also see when bran starts climbing.

"Why the fuck did I just crawl through pointy ass bushes?!" Sandor yells when he is the last to make it through.

"Stop yelling! We are on a mission of upmost importance," I say pompously. They look at me like I'm crazy when I sit on the ground and start looking for a hole to see through I find a small hole, take out my sword and stick it in the hole and slowly make the hole bigger. I turn around to see them still standing. "Get down! We don't need people seeing us!" I whisper shout. Jon and Brienne obey though reluctantly. Sandor stands there giving me a glare until I yank him down.

"My Prince, what are we doing that is so important?" Brienne asks quietly.

"I've had suspicions for a while and I hope today I will have proof," I explain vaguely peering through the hole.

"Oh, that explains this bloodily madness," Sandor grumbles. We sit in silence for an hour before I see Mother and Uncle walking quickly looking around for any eyes on them. They make their way to the door quickly shutting it.

"That was the queen and the king slayer," Jon says with a confused look.

"Jon do you know the layout of the tower?" I ask.

"Most of it is in ruin. There is a room at the top that hasn't crumbled where that window is with spiral stairs leading up," he explains.

"So only one way in?" I ask to which he nods. I see Bran make his way over and start climbing. "Alright be silent and follow me," I say crawling my way back out. By the time all four of us have crawled out and made it to the door Bran is already half way to the window. We silently make our way up the stairs hearing moaning and groaning. I look back to see disgust in Sandor's eyes and confusion in Brienne and Jon's.

We make it to the door and I hold up a finger to wait. After two minutes I hear it. "He saw us! He saw us! Kill him!" I hear Mother yell. I nod and the four of us barge in weapons drawn.

Mother's face is priceless and Jamie stands there with an incredulous look, his hand balled up with Bran's shirt ready to push him out the window.

"Step away from him, Uncle!" I yell with my sword pointed at him. He slowly lets go and backs up with his hands in the air. "Jon grab Bran, take him to Lady Stark. Tell her he is not to leave her sight and that is a direct order from the crown prince after I want you to ride as fast as you can to both our Fathers. Tell them I said their presence is required immediately and bring them to this tower we shall not leave and talk to no one else," I say calmly, before I'm done talking Jon has Bran in his arms and is moving.

"Joffrey! Joffrey, please my son don't do this," Mother starts to plead as Jon and Bran leave.

"It's too late, Mother. You've brought this on yourself. Now this is how it's going to go when Father and Lord Stark get here you are going to say that this 'relationship' started three years ago when Father started getting fat," I say having Uncle on his knees with Sandor standing behind him.