Chapter 3

After a long two months we finally see the gate of Winterfell. I'm riding beside my father in front and when I lay eyes on Sansa she is as beautiful as I remember and I give her a wide smile as she blushes and gives me a small smile. I hardly pay attention to what Father and Ned are talking about until I see them walk away. Mother had a nasty look on her face watching them and I quickly make my way to Robb to introduce myself.

"My Prince," Robb says bowing his head at me.

"Nonsense! No need for formalities. We are to be brothers-by-law soon enough," I say with a smile patting him on the shoulder. "My Lady," I say with a wink giving Sansa's hand a kiss. She giggles as she blushes. I walk to Arya and just look at her with a straight face. She just stands there glaring at me. I slowly let a smile creep on my face as everyone in the courtyard is eyeing our interaction. "Lady Arya, pleasure to meet you," I say pleasantly. She scowls at me not saying anything.

"Arya! Stop being rude! He is your prince!" Sansa yells in frustration. I see the stark boys give me worried looks wondering how I will react to such disrespect but Arya was literally my favorite person in game of thrones so really it's taking me everything to not pick her up and squeal like the girl I secretly am.

"Oh it's quite alright, my lady. Most people are too scared to dare be rude to a Prince so it's refreshing to find someone brave enough. Tell me Lady Arya do you train with a sword?" I ask with a smile. Arya's eyes widen and her mouth falls open, I chuckle at her expression.

"Lady's do not train with a sword," she says softly after a minute.

"Says who?!" I exclaim with a big smile as everyone looks at me like I've gone mad. I motion for Lady Brienne and as she walks over Arya's eyes fill with excitement. "This is Lady Brienne of Tarth though she prefers not to be called a Lady. Brienne won my 12th name day tourney and is now my personal guard," I introduce as she bows to the Starks. As Arya starts excitedly babbling to Brienne I make my way to Bran. "You must be Brandon," I say with a smile. He looks up at me and nods. "Tell me Bran why is it that a strong boy like you is not a squire yet?" I ask teasingly.

"I will be a squire! Some day I will be a knight," he exclaims.

"I have no doubt. Perhaps your father will allow you to become my squire," I say considering the idea. Technically since I know everything there is no need for Bran to become the three eyed raven, which means Bran cannot fall. I have a plan I'm just not sure how my grandfather is going to react.

"Really?! Will you ask him?" He asks jumping in place.

"I will see what I can do," I tell him with a smile. I turn and realize Jon is staring at me. I continue smiling as I make my way over to him and Theon.
"And who might you too be?" I ask politely. Jon immediately looks to Rob in panic while Theon has a cocky smirk on his face. Oh how I hate Theon before he lost his cock.

"This is my father's ward Theon of house Greyjoy heir to the iron islands and my brother..... Jon Snow," Robb jumps to introduce though he words did get quieter in the end.

"The bastard of Winterfell," Theon finishes for him with a snicker. I give him a look, technically in my past life I was a bastard but it wasn't a big deal in my old world and technically I'm still supposed to be a bastard.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Jon Snow. I hope we will be able to talk later at the feast," I say with a smile. "Greyjoy I was hoping to talk to you as well the crown wishes for the iron islands to finally enter into the fold. Now however I wish to talk to my betrothed," I say stiffly walking towards where Sansa was standing gossiping with her friends.

"My lady, I was wondering if you would escort me to my chambers," I say charmingly.

"Of course, my prince," she says shyly taking the arm I hold out for her.

"I must admit, My Lady, I did not expect for you to be so shy. In your letters you are very outspoken," I say smirking while she blushes.

"I'm just nervous, My Prince. I did not except you to be so handsome," she says softly turning her head away as her face burns red.

"Well you are far more beautiful than I thought," I say with a wink. "Also call me Joffrey, my future wife should not have to be so formal," I say cheekily. I have to admit I'm having so much fun flirting with her even though I was straight in my past life, I'll make sure to be the perfect husband.

"Then I insist you call me Sansa," she says getting bolder.

"Well Sansa even though our engagement is not official, I have told my father I will marry no one but you. Unfortunately being my wife comes with a lot of responsibility," I say examining her reaction.

"Of course! I promise to be the best queen I can be!" She says excitedly.

"I have no doubt. Now I would also like to explain that I do not need a queen like my mother. It would be best if you politely kept your distance from her. Of course should she call upon you which she probably will, I want you to send for me straight away and try not to take anything she says too seriously. When we get to the capital I plan to find you some handmaidens from high houses, handmaidens from the south to teach you the ways of court. The South is very different from the North and I would like you to be prepared. Also I will be teaching you what I can but I do help the small council with many things and I have personal projects as well. I do not say this to worry you I just want you to be prepared," I say stopping our walk with a serious expression. She gives me a nervous look before I see a fire in her eyes.

"I will do everything I can to live up to your expectations, Joffrey," she says more serious than I've seen her yet.

"I know you will, lovely," I say kissing her cheek as she blushes.

"Well this is your room," she says stopping at a door when we continued walking.

"Thank you, Sansa. Also I have gifts being sent to your room perhaps you can wear one tonight at the feast," I say stepping through the door. She thanks me before taking off to her room, I chuckle finally entering the room.