Table Read - 2

Time skip -> 1 Week

(Y/N's POV)
"You had me at hello," - Jerry Maguire
--------------

I enjoyed my week with Sage, and I honestly think it's the most I've ever done in such a short period of time in my life. We went to every place imaginable, and making competitions where we can, which we both won a few which is nice.

Both of us also took turns buying our coffees, the staff at Starbucks probably wondering why we were there every single day of the week. It got to the point where we all knew each other by name there, and they knew our order, so we could just say "the usual,". Our drinks were always amazing, and we made sure to always tip nicely.

There's this internal rule I have for myself, and that's always to tip something. You want care and effort to be put in, not spit. Plus, it's always awkward when the worker is staring at you and you're on the tip screen on the ipad they have to process payments.

We're both in the kitchen having toast I made for breakfast, as Sage packed mostly everything last night. That's another thing about them, they're always prepared early also. It gives you peace of mind.

"How do you always make the best toast?" Sage asks, devouring theirs.

"I'm just that good," I do a hair flip over my shoulder, at which we both chuckle at.

They joke, "And I'm going to have to come over more than I already do for breakfast if this is what I'm going to get,".

Both of us finish our last bites of toast and our last sips of water, before we grab everything we need to leave this apartment. Sage is going back home, but not before they made me promise I'd call as soon as I got back from the table read to tell them everything that happened, and in Sage's words, "extreme detail,".

We hug each other, not wanting to pull away, but knowing that we both have to. I'm so glad to have someone like Sage, everyone deserves to have a best friend like this.

They take a hold of my shoulders, "Good luck, you'll do amazing! Just promise me you'll try not to gay panic in front of them, ok?"

I let out a little chuckle, "I'll try, but I can't make any promises there."

"That's all I can ask for out of you," they say sarcastically. "Go," Sage shoves me towards my car, "I'm not about to be the one who makes you late to the first table read as a new cast member."

"Ok ok, I'm going," I put my hands up in defense, as I open my door and sit behind the wheel of my car. I place my purse on the passenger's seat beside me, and start the car, inputting the directions to Studio 1A. Sage does the same, as they pull out first, me following close behind.

They take the turn towards their house, while I take the turn that leads me out to the main road. My GPS estimates that I should be there around 10 minutes early, which will give me enough time to get inside and somewhat situated. Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself, because not only will that be beyond embarrassing, there's no way I'd live it down. Not to mention that I'd be reminded of it for the entirety of filming.

Pulling in, I see the gate guard, and he steps out of the booth while I pull to a stop. I grab out my wallet and hand over my ID, greeting him.

"Hi, how are you today?"

"Good, and yourself?"

"I'm good, thanks. I'm here for the table read, I'm new."

"You're good to go," he says, handing my back my ID. He walks back in, holding out a sheet of paper, "Just put this in the windshield whenever your here for filming so you don't have to stop every time."