What's Happening? - 6

(Y/N'S POV)
"I've liked you since I met you." - Unknown
---------------

Day after day on set, filming scene after scene. Nothing new, hanging out with my new friends, and Xela more often as I got more comfortable around them. I never thought I'd act so carefree with them, but here I am.

Once again, I'm here on set, and wondering around before I have to do any work. Luckily, it's never too much, but I think that it's the time between scenes that can feel long sometimes. Although, I do use that time to hangout with the others, and sometimes I make the plans for dinner after filming since everyone else is shooting so they can't. We've fallen into a rhythm that is whoever isn't filming makes the plans. And today, that seems to be me.

Thinking about where we could go, I remember a really good Asian fusion place not to far which is convenient to.

"Where are we going tonight?" Xela asks, walking up to me.

"I found this really good Asian fusion place close by," I state, pulling up the place on my phone.

"Oh that looks really good!"

"Right? I'm gonna get some more confirmations just to be safe."

"Ok sounds good."

Walking off, I go back to where everyone else is filming. Luckily, everyone is there and apparently between a shoot.

"Asian fusion place close good?" I ask Lizzie, Scarlett, and Flo since they're all standing together.

"Amazing," they all really, Florence continuing. "I've actually been meaning to try that place."

"Oh wait!" Lizzie says as if she's remembered something.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Your friend, what was their name?" The one that called?" she elaborates.

"Sage," I answer in realization by that's who she meant.

"I say you call Sage, tell them you wanna meet at that place, but don't tell 'em it's everyone here."

I chuckle, knowing that it's a great plan. "You are evil, Lizzie."

"I love that idea!" Scarlett chimes in, Flo who nods her head in agreement.

"Go make the reservation, we'll fill in the others," Flo tells me, as I head back to the trailer.

I passed by the Russo brothers and asked if they wanted to come too. They said no, it'd be like your parents going to a sleepover but they'd come at the one for the end of filming per tradition.

Looking back at my phone that has the asian fusion place pulled up, I see their number but before I can call it there's a knock at my door. I call out come in, and I see Xela walk into my trailer, closing the door behind her.

"Hey, I was just about to call the place."

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll l-"

"No, stay," I say. "Just give me a sec, and sit, please."

"Ok then," Xela lets out a little chuckle, following my instructions. Clicking on the number, I just wait for someone on the other end of the line to pick up.

"Thank you for calling Alex's asian fusion, I'm Alena, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I was wondering if I could make a reservation for 7 tonight, 7 PM?"

"Sure, and what's the name for the reservation?" Alena asks me.

"Y/N," I say. "Would it also be possible to get a table near the back, or a corner?" I wonder how it's going to work out if all of us walk in there, I mean I wouldn't really consider myself recognizable but I can't say that for all of us. That's another reason why we try to sit off to the side, so we're not smack dab in the middle of the place.