Press - 11

A/N: i love you people. i wish i could've given you more with this story, but i did make this long as i promised. 4k+ long. i'll see yall soon.
---
And a place for the end
(Y/N's POV)

A few weeks ago we finished filming which felt surreal. Tonight is the premiere, which is even crazier. I never thought I'd see a Marvel premiere, forget because I'm in the movie. After, we collectively agreed to go back to set one last time before it was going to be taken down.

"You almost ready?" Sage calls from the living room. They helped me pick out a dress and while they are not able to come because it is for cast and crew, I agreed to tell them every detail. The outside before is going to be streamed live, so they can watch that.

"I'm here!" I call out as I walk down the hallway.

"You look AMAZING!" Sage squeals, I'm pretty sure the whole building heard it loud and clear. "Do a spin!"

I do as Sage says, watching the dress flow in a circle around me. It really is beautiful, and I'm so grateful that a designer reached out to me saying she wanted to work with me.

--
"So, yes, most stars do return the dresses they wear at premieres," the designer explains to me on the phone. "But since this is your first big movie, Marvel movie at that, I'd like you to keep it. And if you like it, I'd love to continue working with you."

"Oh wow! Thank you so much. I'm not going to fight keeping it," I chuckle, the designer doing the same. "If it goes well, I think we have a deal," I smile, although no one can see me.

"Amazing! Well I won't take any more of your time, have a great day!"

"You too!"
--

I'm ready to go now, definitively knowing that I'm going to keep working with this designer. Sadly, I will have to return future dresses, but I also love having a connection with someone not as well known. It's a win-win situation.

I get the dress, keeping the first.
Designer gets publicity.
I promote how much I love the dress (perfect considering I love this one).
Designer keeps sending me dresses for the night.

"Ok I've got to go now, but every detail, as promised."

"Thanks," they smile, taking my pinkie promise. Yes, it can be seen as childish, but it's one thing to hold on to that.

Walking out my door, while I know where I'm going, it also feels so weird to be walking around my building in this ultra-fancy dress. Sure, you might see a dress here and there after a night out, but a dress of this level, no. I feel out of place, but I keep moving knowing no one else really cares. A few people I pass consistently in the halls know, it's also hard with press to not get around without a "are you Everest?" every once in a while.

Right as I walk to the outside, the driver I was told that would pick me up pulls in front. He quickly gets out of the car, opening the back door for me.

"Thank you," I say politely, scooting into the back making myself comfortable.

"Of course Ms. Y/L/N."

"Y/N, please."

"Of course, shall we get going?"

"I guess so."

Along the way, I talk with the driver a little bit, also commenting how nice this mini limo car is. We joke about how we wish it was ours. He also tells me that he'll be back to pick me up after the premiere and take me back to set as it has been coordinated with all of the drivers. Of course, the drivers will be there after to drop us off back at home, since we obviously don't have our cars or a mode of transportation with us.