1

Omniscient

It's been two years since the beautiful couple has said their vows and the union has made them stronger than ever.

Not much has changed except Onika is more, less reserved and happier and leave it to her, she'll tell you to thank Beyoncé for that. Beyoncé is the same Beyoncé, the lover, for her wife only that is. Both women are set in their careers. Onika is a recommended pediatrician. She gets clientele way before their children are even due or they are switched over to her. The children love her. She's the best in the firm.

Beyoncé's label is still going strong, better than before actually. Everyone and their mama wants to be underneath her label. Beyoncé's name holds a lot of weight in the industry. The amount of demos, phone calls, voicemails she gets a day is crazy.

Solange is, solange. She still gardens but she's a photographer mainly. She does birthday shoots, weddings, birthday parties, award events, you name it. She is now a mother of 2, Daniel And Desiree. Robyn has finally given birth to her baby girl Destiny, who is close to turning two and a riot. Robyn still does makeup and skin care, it's bigger than ever. She's added lingerie to her list, Savage x Fenty and everyone wants to be an ambassador for it. She hosts fashion shows everywhere which knocked Victoria Secret right out the box especially with the diversity.

Solana shocked everyone and became a hairdresser/ nail stylist. Which was random because she never peaked interest in it before. Lauren is now engaged and has a career in the nursing field, an APRN to be exact. Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. They have more of an advanced education and training. Unlike your usual RN, an APRN is allowed to prescribe medication, do diagnosis, testing and more.

They're still those Cool People they were 12 years ago, just... growner.
-
-
-
-
-
-
OTMK

"Destiny! Come here." I yelled as I called myself chasing the now naked baby around. Leave it to Rihanna to have a bad child, only her. I picked the diaper off the floor and quickly threw it into the trash before going into the living room where she was at. She only gives me this problem when Beyoncé isn't here. But let Beyoncé be present? She's a saint.

She tripped over the edge of the carpet and before she could get up and run again I caught her.

"You.. are a handful." I said as I grabbed a diaper out of her bag. She just smiled. I set the clothes I wanted her to wear at the edge of the couch. I laid her down carefully, preparing to put a fresh diaper on her. I grabbed her wipes and wiped her down before securing the diaper on her.

"Babe!" I heard it and saw Beyoncé walk through the door. Destiny's started kicking me and trying to get down so I just let her. She ran over to Beyoncé.

"Hi Dessy. You've been a good girl today?"

"No." I quickly said, causing her to laugh. She placed her bag gently on the ground walking over to the couch where I was.

"She's been taking her pamper off and taking flight." I told her. She's been doing it all week.

"Why are you giving auntie a hard time princess?" Beyoncé talked sweetly, She just smiled, putting her hands in her mouth. She gave her a kiss, removing her fist from her mouth.

"Where's her clothes at babe?" I passed her the clothes that were on the arm of the chair. I laid back reclining my feet on the ottoman.