3

OTMK

I woke up to the sounds of someone throwing up. I looked over at my alarm clock and it read 4:16 am.

Luckily for me, I don't have to work. I slowly got out of bed and traveled to the bathroom where my wife was currently throwing up into the toilet in a robe. The bathroom was steamy so she had to just get out of the shower.

I grabbed one of the long claw clips off the sink counter and pulled her hair back for her.

"Let it out baby." I said softly to her as I rubbed her back. She just cried over the toilet as she threw up.

When we knew she was finished, I helped her get up to get herself together. I know she has to feel weak.

I passed her the toothbrush as I grabbed my own and put toothpaste on both of our brushes. We brush our teeth in a comfortable silence.

I passed her the mouthwash, allowing her to rinse her mouth first and I followed behind. While I washed my face, she went into our bedroom and laid onto the bed.

I dried my face with a cloth and traveled back into the bedroom. I slid into my side of the bed, as close as possible to my girl.

Besides the tv running in the back playing Martin, it was pretty quiet between us.

"I'm sorry for waking you up." Beyoncé said quietly.

"You don't have to be sorry, love. I'm supposed to be there to help." Beyoncé seems to apologize for everything now. Whether it's her throwing up, her cravings, her crying, if she accidentally forgot something, she'll apologize for it all. She feels like a bother when in reality she isn't.

"Well thank you for helping me. I appreciate you." She responded softly.

"I told you, I was going to make this pregnancy as smooth as possible for you and I meant every word." I kissed her on her forehead making her snuggle into me more.

"Are you ready to tell our families? You're starting to show more and more." I asked, looking down at her. She stayed silent before shrugging her shoulders.

"We could if you want to."

"Mmm you have to want it too Bey." As excited as I am, she was the one carrying the baby, not me. If she didn't want anyone to know yet, that's how we'd do it until she was ready.

"I don't know." She started as she sat up.
"I do want them to know but I don't want your sisters around me still..." she lowly said. I nodded my head indicating I understood.

I mean I can't be mad she doesn't want my sisters around for her pregnancy. What they did was way out of line and it took me a while to forgive them. I still didn't fully forgive them.

When Bey came home that night bruised and explained what happened, I honestly wasted no time going to defend my wife.

"It's just, I don't want that fake facade around me. I don't want them all smiling in my face, playing nice because we're expecting when they jumped me, in front of a whole restaurant of people not even a half a year ago.

Do you know how embarrassing that was? I couldn't even check my own social networks without seeing someone reporting on what happened. Yeah, I defended myself pretty well, but I don't associate myself with drama. Never had, never will." My wife said, shaking her head.