2

BGMK

After getting Destiny settled on the bed, I went into my closet and found something to wear. Considering I was already late, I'm not going to rush getting ready. I just had my assistant postpone the meeting to a later time.

"Babe since you're in the closet, can you pass me my pink scrubs please." I looked where she had kept her scrubs and there was plenty of pink scrubs.

"Uhm, which ones exactly?" I asked her. There's like every shade of pink in here.

"It doesn't matter." I grabbed the rose pink ones and walked out of the closet with both our clothes in my hand. I picked out something casual, I don't like wearing skirts and dresses all the time.

"Look at the little bump." Onika gushed running over to me. It's been a few months since Onika and I decided to extend our family and I can say it's pretty smooth. I don't experience morning sickness which is good for me, I just hate that I can't eat what I want and it's uncomfortable to sleep sometimes. It's not too noticeable that I'm pregnant, but it's just a moment until I am.

"I honestly can't wait until my belly gets bigger." A lot of women are scared of weight gain, but I personally am not bothered by it. I'm actually happy.

"Me either and the little kicks." Nicki squealed which made me smile. Nicki was always gentle with me, but the moment I found out I was pregnant, it increased, if that's even possible. She's more patient as well. She's so excited, more excited than me. She's been baby proofing the house early and already started working on the nursery. She's been buying little simple things like pampers, wipes, plain t-shirts.

The rest of the time, we silently got ready for work. Thankfully this morning Destiny made it easier for us. As Nicki fixed her hair up into a ponytail, I tied my heel up and stood up. I went over to our full body mirror to check it out.

"Mmmm" I said out loud indecisive if I really want to wear this or not

"Mmmm" I said out loud indecisive if I really want to wear this or not. It seems too casual for a meeting.

"What?" Nicki looked my way as she put an earring in. "Oh you look good baby." She smiled at me.

"You don't think it's too casual for a meeting?" She shook her head.

"I mean not really, well.." she dragged out looking me over. See, it is too casual.

"Why did you choose this outfit anyway?" She came over to me, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Because I didn't want to wear a skirt and I was supposed to go meet with my sisters after." I just wanted to chill today.