Infiltrating the Base of DM

WINTERINS ACADEMY
CHAPTER 48 : INFILTRATING THE BASE OF DARK MAGICIANS

The whole academy is busy to prepared for our launch attack to the Dark Magicians.

We need to end this, Dark Magicians.

We gather the fighters, short range and long range, I also gather my students and explained what happened. They are shocked and also angry because of what happened to the three.

"Are you ready?" Ms. Trixie said.

I smiled and nod. I saw the Five Elements and they are worried about my bestfriends. I am also worried but I trust them, that they will hang on until I arrived.

Just you wait Lord Volton, I will make you experience the word hell.

Czade, Me, Hydle and Klaeden need to infiltrate the base while the rest is need to attack the front of the base so they will be distracted and we can rescue the people in there.

Nature Group also help us and I am shock because they also kidnapped their kinds.

I didn't saw that to the Camera. Was my camera wrong? Or.. they hacked it again..

Fvck it.

I sighed and prayed that the three will be safe and alive. Just please.

"We are now prepared, HeadMaster" We said.

"NOW THAT THE DARK MAGICIANS STARTED TO ATTACK, EVERYONE, GO AND WIN THIS WAR!!" sigaw ni HeadMaster.

"ATTACK!!!!" We shouted.

"Becareful" that is the last word that the HeadMaster said before turning his back and put his faith to us.

"Hey Allequiane, are you sure you want to participate in this plan? What if you stay here?" Nag aalalang sabi ni Czade sa akin.

"Hangga't hindi ko nasisigurong ligtas ang aking kaibigan, I will join this plan" I said.

He sighed.

"Bro, hayaan mo na si Allequiane, kahit ako nag aalala para sa tatlo, let's just hope na walang masamang nangyari sa kanila" Singit ni Hydle.

Czade just nod.

He kissed my forehead and run.

"Torpe talaga yon HAHAHA" sabi ni Hydle while I'm still thinking on what happened. I mean.. wtf, hindi to oras para kiligin. Still ack omg!!!

.________________.

"This is the portal papunta sa basement ng Castle ng Dark Magicians" turo sa amin ng isa sa member ng Nature Group.

"Thank you.." I sincerely said.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Go and rescue your friends"

I smiled and hug her before we entered the portal while we left her there.

"Wait, may guard" sabi ni Warren.

"Leave it to me" I said and turned them into sleep mode.

We now, infiltrate the base.

We saw many humans here in a cell. We are shocked because of what we're seeing.