11

*Jim's POV*

"Aah!"

"B.E.N, shh!" I put a finger to my lips as we climbed aboard the RLS Legacy. I heard him clutter behind me as he fell over and turned to glare at him.

"Sorry, sorry." He apologized. "Sorry."

We made sure the coast was clear, and I started to climb down the stairs. "Okay, I'll get the map." I whispered, looking ahead. "You wait here."

"Roger, Jimmy." B.E.N said, a little too loudly. "I'll neutralize laser cannons, sir!"

"Wait, no, no-!" I winced as he ran through the engine room. "B.E.N!" I shouted after him in a hushed tone. "B.E.N!"

He started to sing and dance his way down the hallway. "Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me~"

I rubbed my face and sighed in agitation.

~~~

After a while of searching, Morph and I headed to the longboats, which was where... "Looking for this?" (Y/n)'s voice made me startle. I had bumped right into her. 

"(Y/n)?" I exclaimed. (Y/n) had her left hand at her hip, and the sphere bouncing in the other hand. "(Y/n), how did you-? When did you-?"

"I snuck on your boat the last second." She shrugged at me, and I was dumbstruck, exchanging a look with Morph. "You couldn't have seen me because I held on for dear life underneath your solar boat."

I was still in shock.

"Are you gonna stare at me all night, or do you want me to help you get this map back?" She asked slowly. Morph flew over to rub against her cheek as he chittered quietly and happily. "Morph! Hi, buddy. How are you? Have you been keeping him out of trouble?" She poked at the blob, and he giggled in response.

"(Y/n), I can't believe you snuck onto the solar boat!" I said, with a whisper. "You could've-"

The alarms started blaring and we looked up in surprise together.

"What the hell-?" (Y/n) muttered, and I grabbed her wrist. "It wasn't me!"

"No, it's not you, (Y/n)." I growled. I pulled her alongside me with Morph following.

"Hey!" She exclaimed. "Jim, what the heck is going on?"

"That stupid robot's gonna get us all-"

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"-Killed." Jim finished. I ran up the steps with Jim until he ran to a stop. I bumped into him, and we all stared with our eyes widened at Scroop standing by the entrance.

"Cabin matesss..." Scroop clenched his claw at us as he snarled.

"Back down, back down!" We hurried down the stairs as he grabbed my wrist again. I put the map back into my pocket safely. Then, I heard some barrels rolling on the ground. They were tossed onto the floor by Jim, who was trying to hold Scroop off, but that didn't really stop him.

"He's gaining on us!" I said.

"Yeah, no sh-!" Jim remarked.

"Jim!" I cut him off with a glare.

"Just keep running!"

Morph stopped to turn into a pie and flew right into Scroop's face. Scroop grabbed Morph and he transformed back into a blob as he threw him into a pipe. "Morph, no!" I shouted, trying to run back to the little blob, but Jim stopped me. He slingshot me around the hallway and we had our backs against the wall. We were kept hidden, trying to catch our breaths, and Jim held up a plasma pistol.