Chapter 16 - Escape Pt 2

A few minutes later, Aria saw Charlotte again, this time with a smile on her face.

"Miss, I finally did what you said to me," Charlotte said.

"Very well, good job!" Aria replied, still with a smile on her face as she gave Charlotte more money.

Aria once again told Charlotte that she didn't need to know where Aria was going. She also reminded Charlotte to run away and set up a coffee house in the harbor so that she can make money...

"But miss, what about Vertia?" Charlotte asked Aria.

"I don't care about her even if she gets beheaded. I only care about my precious ally, and it's you," Aria answered, with a smile on her face and with the intention of protecting Charlotte.

"Miss," Charlotte says, with tears falling from her eyes.

"Once again, thank you for giving me a delicious apple juice. And you are very good ally to me," Aria tells her, with a sincere smile.

"Go now," Aria said, with the intention of urging Charlotte to leave...

After Charlotte left the room, Aria stayed and stared out the window.

Finally, a rainstorm began to pour from the muddy cloud.

At that moment, Aria knew her time at the mansion was coming to an end, and she was finally getting out.

Then, the butler Hans saw Aria leaving as the rain continued to pour from the muddy clouds.

"Where are you going?" Hans asked her, with curiosity and confusion on his face.

"Aria replied to the butler Hans, telling him that she wanted to buy presents for her family.

"Then call a carriage..."

"Miss! I prepared the carriage for the Lady. Let's go."

"Alright, I'll go now," Aria said, as she followed the strange maid out of the lobby and towards the carriage.

They were in a quiet, desolate corner where people couldn't see them well. It seemed like a good place for Aria to make her escape...

Aria noticed that there were no family crests on the coach itself and that the coachman was the first to see her. Next to the coachman was someone wrapped in a raincoat, who she recognized as Lorenzo, a critical component of the plan she had in place.

After Aria got into the carriage, it closed its door and started moving again. Aria stared out the window with a blank expression as the carriage passed through the Agnes Duchy's back gate. This road led to Duke Valentine, which was the exact opposite of the main street and exactly what Aria was aiming for...

Aria asked Charlotte to expose her backrounds to lorenzo, that she was a Commoner and the duke plan to marry aria to lorenzo. And make aria slave to the Duke Valentine

Slaves were prohibited under imperial law, but legal procedures existed.

Those who attacked and lost without declaring a territorial dispute, and criminals who caused more than a certain amount of property damage or casualties, of huge amounts of compensation had been covered up.

But what about a commoner? When a commoner harms a noble, that's when the imperial laws become more severe. The law is more strict on the commoners, and Aria was just a commoner.

"This will be a good fight with rival siblings," she said to herself as she tightened her fists and closed her eyes, as the carriage arrived at Valentine.

This will be a critical point in Aria's plans...

“Give the balance first.”

Three.

“Here. I’ll give a big tip when you’re done.”

Two.

“Kiki! Then we should deal with it more clearly.”

One.

Kwang-!

burst a condensed spell when the voices gathered at the door.

In this situation, two of the three contractors died.  She quickly run toward to the Valentine duchy

"She's Running After Her!!! " Lorenzo shout

Aria could see a monster-like black mansion in front of her now but suddenly the big explosion coming toward to her

“Die!”

Aria, still running in the rain, noticed that Lorenzo followed her very closely.

Then, Aria raised her arm and summoned a large explosion to take out Lorenzo and whatever other dangers lay ahead.

Aria still knew her power was limited since she was just a child, but that didn't stop her from gritting her teeth and pushing herself, even as her arm broke in the process.

"Damn it!? " and then aria tripped her foot and fell down when aria tried to stand up she saw boy infront of her it was lorenzo.

"They say that even a worm will turn if you thread on it, you make me go through all of this trouble you're useless even as a slave"

When Lorenzo going kill aria Then, a contractor approached and grabbed lorenzo

“Why didn’t you tell us that b*tch was a wizard?”

“Do you want to die?”

The contractor laughed.

“Young Master, do you know where we are? There’s no one here. No one will be sanctioned even if they’re beaten in front of the duchy.”

That’s why he accepted this contract.

"I’m the successor to Agnes! Do you think you’ll be okay after touching me?”

The contractor flinched.

"No one will know if we even get rid of a boy like you" then the man threw lorenzo away then he come closer to aria

Aria, still filled with rage and hatred, was ready to end Lorenzo and the contractor, despite the possible consequences.

But then, she realized that doing so could jeopardize her entire plan, and was left with no other choice but to back down.

But now, the contractor had picked up Aria, who was terrified.

"Devil-like b\*tch. I can’t let you go, because of my colleagues." He told Aria, with a look of horror on his face as he looked at her blood-red eyes.

The contractor produced explosions on his hand and then Aria, in a panic, touched the contractor and whispered, "Die..." with a cold expression on her face, like a devils.

Then, a colossal explosion erupted, making Aria close her eyes and expect the worst...

But just before she could die, Aria heard a voice in her head, telling her that if she could make her way out of the explosion without dying, she would wake up somewhere else and move on to the next round...

Aria was exhausted, both mentally and physically. Despite her need to take revenge, she was tired of going around committing murders and taking lives.

Aria's thoughts were filled with hatred against the God who had abandoned her, and she no longer had faith in that God.

Then, the body she thought was going to be stuck to the ground, was gently wrapped in something.

At the top of her nose, there was a cold, pungent smell, not rain, blood, nor soil, and a strong man’s voice fell over her.

“I've never see you before... ”

The man spoke to her and then she gently lifted her eyelids, she saw a black cloth. As soon as she saw long flowing black hair, she realized she was hugged by the man.

'Ahh...Who...'

Aria saw a man with red eyes, which were similar to hers, and she spoke slowly, telling him, "Please...save...m...me..."

But before she could finish, her consciousness was broken.

Aria still wanted to stay alive and continue her quest for revenge against the Duke Agnes, and she was ready for her next life...if the man didn't help her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued~~~