Chapter 31 -Shall we eat Together?

She's the Daughter of the Villainous Duke: Chapter 31 - Shall we eat together?
.
.
.
.
"So, you're saying, you want to eat, with me?"

Noah, was sitting on a black sofa, while his feet, were crossed, when he spoke these words...

Aria, looked at him, with a worried look, on her face, as she hesitantly, opened her lips and said,

"If you want to?"

"Whatever, so what dinner is it?"

Noah asked, before looking, and staring, at the food, that was at the table...

'Is it so dark here?'

The walls, in Noah's room, were filled, with black paint, which had been lavishly decorated, with real gold, too...

It was filled with a fancy banquet hall, and a large living room...

It's luxury, was hard, to compare, with, anyone else, even the royal family, or Agnes...

The hospitality, here, is warm, and beautiful, even if it has black and gold decorations...

'People are kind here, it's almost as if I, were living, in a fairy tale...' Aria, thought, to herself...

"Are you spying, in my room?" Noah, asked, while raising his eyebrows, in suspicion...

"Oh, no, your grace, has a gorgeous room, and it attracts me." Aria, spoke with a smile on her face.

"You think so?" He said, with a curious face...

Then, for dinner, is fried rice... He raised his eyebrows, and looked at the food, in front of him...

'What type of dinner is this?'

He whispered to himself,

Noah scooped up a little food, using his spoon, while hesitantly, eating it...

It turns out, that it is quite good, for him...

"Ah, Duke, by the way... Did you like the cheesecake?"

"Yeah, it's quite good..."

"I'm glad, you like it..."

"Why don't you eat?" Noah opens his lips, with a curious, and slightly confused look on his face...

Aria, took some fried rice, using her spoon, and then put it into her mouth...

Noah wondered to herself, why fried rice, was their dinner today

"Hey little kid, Don't you, get scared, when you see me?"

She felt, a bit surprised, when Noah, asked her this, and she said, in return,

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, don't you get scared, at me? People always get scared, when seeing me." He said, with a curious face...

Aria, shook her head, after Noah's question...

"No. I'm not scared, at you. You are very handsome, like some sculpture, of God..."

'Long black hair. And mysterious red eyes...'

She stared into the Duke's eyes, as they gleamed, in a mysterious, and attractive way...

"I'm not scared of you..." Aria, said, as she gave him a warm smile...

"it's that so..."

"I have a question for you, Duke. What is the Duke, like?" Noah asks, rolling his eyes slightly...

"I like everything, except God," The Duke responded, with a slight frown, on his face...

"You don't like God?" Aria, looks at the Duke, in a quite manner, after he says this...