Chapter 34 - The Wrong Jugment

Aria Agnes.

A beautiful girl from orphanage From somewhere, She became A child from a distant family Who lost all of her family Members.

Soon afterwards she became The duke foster daughter And became subtitute to marry the prince instead of lilian duke agnes terminally Ill daughter.

Everything she i'd received is fake. There was a fake portrait in the mansion of her and she had a fake background story. Even her family members and relatives were fake….

A fake family

A fake...So she decided to act to truly like one.

'A True Agnes'

She endured the strict training and education that Diego pushed upon her. She sacrificed sleep and her health to become a real ‘Agnes’. Even when she had a nosebleed, she would continue to work. No matter how tired or overworked she was, she preserved on.

Why aria wanted was very easy, but at the same time, it was also very difficult. She didn’t want to starve or sleep on the cold ground again. She doesn't want to Wait to the rainwater and drink it

And she didn't want to salvage for extra food from the trashbin She don't want to go back to the time when she would stare out into the streets Hoping someone would drop some extra food Into a trash can

But This time she realize The agnes make her feel worst than a beggar for the time she'll been lived There

The orphanage who make aria like a beggar because of jealousy to her gorgeous appearance she like a beggar than an orphan in the same time.

In addition to that, When she saw in orphanage she wishing to live in a real house with a real family. At first, living with her foster family was a dream come true.

It was like she had stepped into a fairy tale world. given a soft bed to sleep in and delicious meals to eat

But her expectations Didn't even fulfill instead she suffered after adopting.

"In her 1st life, she was pushed, down, by Lorenzo, into the stair."

"In her 2nd life, Aria realized, that Lorenzo, and Diego, planned to kill her, by a carriage accident, and fell in, the, lake."

"In her 3rd life, she acted, like a maid, to survive. She died, from, the cold, after helping, Lilian, to be cured."

4rt life. Recommended by oliver To sacrifice aria to the barbarian king, when aria escaping she died

5th life. Reveal the truth that she's a regressor then died after experimenting aria to get her power

The question is how can a aria has a power It's still mystery...

///

*"Lady Aria, what's the reason you're dressed, like a maid? You, should change, your clothes, into a beautiful, dress."*

"No... No. I'm really okay. I want to help out, the maids, here."

"Lady, you're a lady. You should eat, and, rest, like a, lady..."

"That's right. That's right, too. " the maid replied.

"But I really want to help, people, here. "

"Lady..."

""Please... "

"Ugh, fine."

"Thank you, everyone."

Aria said, with a tender smile, on her face.

///

"This place, is... scary..."

"How can this mansion, have no instruments? No paintings? Even, dogs? Oh my god, how can I, stay here?"