Kim Gets a Taste!

"What a pathetic sissy," the big football player said grinning down at Kim as his two friends laughed behind him. Kim reached a hand down to hide her little clit from the men so they wouldn't notice it's growing stiffness. She knew that if they, or God forbid the camera, saw how excited she was becoming that she would never hear the end of it. And while Kim's clit did only grow to be 4 inches at it's longest, she knew just a hand would not be enough to hide her shame forever. The sour smell of the athlete's used jockstrap filled Kim's nose and as she kneeled before the imposing football player his enormous cock swung slightly in front of her face. Yet, in spite of the fear she felt kneeling weakly before her bullies, there was a slight peripheral sense of excitement and belonging that Kim was hurriedly trying to push out of her mind.

"Why don't you put it in your mouth and suck it now slut. Really make sure you get all my juices out of it," the big man said as he moved his fingers to zoom the phone camera in on Kim's face.

Reluctantly, she took the jockstrap from her face and put it in her mouth where she held it for a moment. The underwear tasted salty-sour and a bit like spoiled eggs, causing Kim to gag slightly at first.

"I said suck on them bitch!" The man yelled as he slapped Kim across the face. Fresh tears welled up in her eyes as she began sucking the footballer's sweat from his jockstrap. The taste of it filled her mouth as she began to sob softly. As she did, however, Kim found that although the taste was undeniably gross, there was something almost addictively right about the way the jockstrap came to fill her senses. Each sucking of the fabric brought more and more sweat and humiliation into Kim and as the experience began to fully consume her, Kim forgot about the camera. She began taking long deep draws of the football player's jock and closed her eyes in order to fully focus on it the taste and her growing sense of submission. As she did so, Kim unknowingly let her wrist go lim, exposing her now fully erect clit.

"Ewww, I think you made her hard Kyle!" One of the other two tormenters noted, stepping closer to get a look. Kyle, the big one with his jock in Kim's mouth, slapped her now limp hand from between her legs, fully revealing the stiff little pink clit poking out from her pussy should have been.

"What do we have here," Kyle said, clearly zooming in on Kim's crotch. "Sissy really does love the taste of my sweaty cock and balls doesn't she..? Doesn't she!?" Kyle slapped Kim across the face, bringing her out of her jock enduced trance.

"Y--yes Daddy," Kim whelped through the fabric at the sting of his slap.

"If you love it so much then maybe you should get a taste from the source." And with that Kyle pulled his jockstrap from Kim's mouth and forced in the tip of his enormous manhood. It all happened so fast at first that Kim didn't fully understand what was happening. Soon the man's huge cock was forcing it's way down her windpipe and she was gagging again. Kyle's penis had to have been at least 9 inches and exceptionally girthy, even for his length. The sweaty, salty taste from before was even stronger now in Kim's mouth and accompanied by an equally powerful smell coming from Kyle's thick bush of pubes. His cock began to pump in and out of Kim's mouth then as his friends got out their phones to take pictures.

"Do you like the taste of fresh cock slut."

"Awww, come on bitch! You can take more down your throat than that!"

"The sissy still needs to be broken in," Kyle added as he pulled his cock from her throat. Kim gasped desperately for breath as her windpipe reopened. "Stand up bitch," He commanded.

"Do you still want to be our locker room whore sissy?" Kyle said, raising a hand in the air. When Kim did not immediately respond, Kyle whacked her across the face. "You know what to say sissy, now say it!"

"Yes Daddy," Kim responded in a daze.

"Yes Daddy what, bitch?"

"Yes I want to be your locker room whore Daddy."

"God you're such a pathetic sissy slut, Kim. You sneak into our locker room when we're not here to perv on our jockstraps and even when we catch you your so desperate for it that you beg to sniff and suck on them right in front of us. You even got a hard on and let us record you doing it all. Then you practically jumped on my cock, sucking it so hard and deep you almost choked yourself, with no skill or technique, and now you're begging to be our team's personal whore? No offense but I think a desperate skank like you needs some lessons on tact and seduction before we'd ever let you serve the team like that."

Kim looked down in embarrassment. That was not how she had remembered what happened, but her head was still spinning from Kyle's abuse and she didn't have the courage to contradict his version of things even if she could put together what had really happened.

"Fortunately for you, slut, I think I do know some people who could help you achieve your dream," Kyle said, smirking.

With that, he grabbed Kim by the hair and began pulling her along with him towards the exit. Kim began to panic and resist as Kyle dragged her naked towards the door. She started trying to yell but Kyle reacted by slapping her across the face and holding a hand over her mouth. One of the other two men opened the door outside and then they were in the hallway. Much to Kim's relief the girls who were standing outside earlier were no longer there. But this relief quickly turned to dread as Kyle dragged Kim towards the door of the women's locker room. One of the other two again opened the door and Kim was pushed through it backwards.

"We found you a new team member," Kyle said laughing. "We think you'll know what to do with her." And with that the door closed.