Kim Meets a Boy!

"Do you like your treat sissy?" Maria asked as Kim felt the cheerleader's strawberry sweet saliva run down her throat and into her tummy.

"Yes Mommy," the sissy responded demurely, casting her eyes towards the ground as her clit twitched in it's cage.

"Ok who's next?" Tanya asked, still stifling her laughter at the sissy's embarrassment.

"I think I have something the slut will enjoy," said the girl filming Kim. At first glance she looked like Maria's twin. They had the same hair, complexion, body type, and face structure but this girl was wearing a heavier makeup look with bright red lipstick and a smokey eye look that brought out the deep brown of her iris.

"Omg Monika, whatever you have planned I love, I can already tell!" Maria said as Monika stepped forwards toward the sissy with a devious smirk on her face.

"Ok bitch, first get on your knees." Monika was now inches from the sissy's face looking down at her. Kim hesitated as she looked down at her cute little pink tennis shoes and felt herself shudder as she realized there was no escape from this. She dropped feebly to her knees.

"Good bitch, now the first part of your challenge is simple. I want you to kiss my feet." Kim complied, placing a soft kiss on the toe of each shoe. As she did, Kim noticed Monika was wearing the same pink sneakers as her. It was the only part of Monika's outfit that matched her own sissy cheer uniform with it's slutty, revealing skirt-crop top combo.

"Ok bitch, in the future that is how you will always greet me before speaking. Now for the fun part." Monika flashed a wicked smile at the cheer sissy wannabe as Kim's tummy filled with butterflies in anticipation.

"You will go out and approach the first man you see, sissy." Kim felt the butterflies in her stomach intensify. How could she approach someone dressed like this? What would they say? "I'll be following behind to make sure you do everything right. Then you're going to flirt with him, make sure you act desperate, and once you think he's interested brush your hand against his crotch to see if you've got him nice and hard." Kim's fear grew uncontrollable at this.

"B--but Monika--"

"SHUT UP BITCH!" Monika grabbed Kim by the hair and wrenched her face up towards hers. She was terrifying in her rage and Kim felt her resistance melt as she saw how fiery Monika's eyes became when she was mad.

"Next time you back talk there WILL be consequences bitch. Now you WILL touch his hardon and you WILL do what I say. is that clear!?"

"Y--yes Monika." The sissy responded weakly.

"You will call me Goddess from now on bitch too, at all times."

Kim nodded her head. "Yes Goddess."

Monika let out a sigh of exasperation. "Ok bitch, once you know he's good and hard tell him you'll talk to him later and turn as if to walk away. Then you will push out that plug in your ass and let it drop to the ground." Kim felt her face heat up as she blushed silently, feeling both her fear well up inside her as her clitty pressed against it's cage. The sissy didn't even know whether to feel horrified or ashamed with herself. "Finally you will ask him, beg if necessary, to put your plug back inside you. Only then will you be done sissy, understood." Kim nodded again. "Yes Goddess."

"Ok, Now get up sissy, let's go find your man."

Kim got up from her knees trembling slightly as Monika walked briskly towards the door. The other girls watched and giggled as the sissy jogged to catch up, her miniskirt bouncing to reveal the words 'SISSY SLUT' written across the back of her panties.

"Good luck girl, I hope you find yourself a hunk," Kim heard Tanya call from behind as she exited the gym.

As they emerged, Kim noticed the water polo team was now out of the pool stretching. She fell in line walking now behind her Goddess as the muscle bound men in speedos ogled her, a few whistling and cat calling.