Kim Goes to Tryouts!

"Oh good you're all nice and smooth! Did Fi help you with that? That's so her."

It took Kim a second to figure out that Tanya was referring to miss Summers when she said Fi.

"Ooh yeah, she showed me how to not get ingrown hairs."

"Mmhmm, is that all she showed you Kimberly?" Kim said nothing but felt her face redden as Tanya smiled knowingly. "Fi has a soft spot for blossoming sissies like you. If you end up making the team I'm sure she'll show you even more."

Tanya winked playfully and Kim's blush deepened as Tanya began leading her by the wrist again. Halfway down a row of lockers Tanya stopped and began twisting the dial on one of the combination locks.

"You know, I really think you're going to make just the perfect addition to the squad Kimberly. I can tell you've really got the temperament to be the supportive team player we need."

Tanya tugged down on the lock and opened the door of the locker before pulling out a tote bag. The school's official uniform was a long sleeved mini dress in red and white with a red hair bow and white pom-poms. What Tanya handed Kim from the bag had a hair bow and pom-poms but they were pink and instead of a dress there was a high waisted, pleated mini skirt in pink and white with a matching crop top that said SISSY SLUT across the front in big pink glittery letters. At seeing the outfit Tanya was offering her, Kim's heart sank as she timidly took the clothes.

"Oh and that's not all!" Tanya declared gleefully. She reached back into the locker and pulled out a pair of white lace top ankle socks, pink tennis shoes, pink crotchless panties, and a small black velvet bag. She handed the rest of the clothes to Kim, but kept the bag.

"Put these on now for me Kimberly, we need to get you pretty for your tryouts."

Kim said nothing, but remembering the nausea last time she had disappointed Tanya, Kim reluctantly sat and began to put on her socks and shoes in silent obedience. After she had finished tying the laces, Kim stood to step into the panties. Putting them on, she noticed that just like the crop top the panties had the words SISSY SLUT plastered across them in glitter letters, this time on the back instead of the front. Standing before Tanya, Kim's clitty was still stiff from being molested by miss Summers in the shower and as a result her little dicklette poked out like a twig from the top of the hole in the crotchless panties while her smooth pink balls dangled helplessly bellow. Then, Kim pulled the sparkly crop top over her bare chest before stepping into and pulling up the flared mini skirt. Kim found that she naturally wanted the skirt to rest bellow her waist in order to maintain some small sense of modesty. But Tanya, seeing the sissy's prudishness, immediately hiked the skirt up to her waist line, letting Kim's clit stick out from the front and showing the writing on her panties along with the bottom half of her ass from the back.

"There sissy, no need to be ashamed. Let everyone see what you are. God knows there's no hope of a fag like you hiding it. Now there's just one last thing and I think you'll be ready. We can't do the hair bow yet because your hair is too short, but we can do this," Tanya held up the velvet bag smiling. "Now we're going to need to soften up your little clitty before we put the chastity cage on," Tanya said as she began pulling pink plastic pieces from the bag. "I know you're not likely to use it on anyone else, but a proper sissy should never be able to touch herself like a man. And anyways it's much cuter all soft and locked up, hard it just looks ridiculous."

Tanya gave the tip of Kim's clit a hard flick and laughed as she squeaked at the pain. Then, Tanya took a ring piece from the bag and fitted it behind Kim's clit and balls before slowly pressing the front piece against Kim's clitty. The hard on didn't want to depress at first so without a word Tanya  took ahold of Kim's testicles and, smiling innocently, started to crush them in her hands.

"There we go," Tanya said lovingly as Kim first screamed meekly before beginning to cry. The pain shot out from her stomach and completely consumed her mind. After what felt like an eternity of this torture though the front piece met with the back ring and Tanya was able to quickly affix the lock while Kim stood there impotently shaking and sobbing in her slutty cheer uniform.

"Perfect! Now grab your pom-poms and come with me. The other girls are waiting."

Nausea and pain still hung over Kim, yet the fear of what Tanya might do next got her quickly to her feet with pom-poms in hand. But when Tanya opened the door to exit Kim began to hesitate for a moment.

"Come on Kimberly, do you know how long it took you to shave? We don't have time for this shit right now!"

Suddenly Tanya had Kim by the arm and was dragging her outside. This exit from the girls locker room faced out towards the campus pool. The water polo team was in the middle of practice, but if any of them noticed Kim they didn't make a fuss about it. Once outside Kim stayed as close to Tanya as possible. Fortunately it didn't seem like many people were out. Then just as they were approaching the corner of the pool, a group of two girls and a guy came out from the gym just across the way. One of the girls noticed first and burst out laughing as they approached. Kim quickly flushed in embarrassment as she became keenly aware of her little locked clitty bouncing with each step. Soon all three of the strangers were laughing and much to Kim's confusion, she started to feel her little dicklette stir with excitement and press against it's cage.

"Tanya," one of the girls called through her laughter. "How the fuck do you girls find these people. I think she's the best one yet."

"I know right! and on the first day of class to find a girl with such potential? Oh and get this, she just tried out for the football team like two hours ago. Can you believe it" 

"No. This pansy bitch?" The guy said as he slapped Kim's caged clitty, causing her to yelp sweetly in surprise.

"Yes, fortunately the boys turned her over to us and we got her read for her real tryouts, didn't we Kimberly?"

"Y--yes Tanya," Kim mumbled staring fixedly at the ground.

"Aww, she's still shy. Don't worry sissy, it won't last long. Now come on we have to hurry up the girls are waiting for us."

Tanya began to jog lightly as she pulled Kim by the wrist towards the indoor basketball courts. As she ran, Kim's locked clit began bouncing lightly in the wind again and she wondered when if ever she would get out of the device. She didn't get to think about it long though, as soon they had reached the building.