Kim is Strawberry Sweet!

As Tanya opened the door and they entered the building, Kim heard the light murmuring and giggling of girls voices coming from inside. Looking up, Kim saw the same group of girls she had met in the locker room. They were all still in their cheer uniforms sitting on a pile of folding gym mats at one end of the room staring at her. She noticed that one of them had a big pink duffle bag with "SISSY STUFF" written across it in the same pink glitter letters as her crop top. Other than that the gym was empty excepting one gym mat which had been laid out in the middle of the room.

"Hey girls, you remember sissy Kimberly right? Well look at her now isn't she just precious!?" Tanya led Kim in front of where the team were sitting so they could inspect the new prospect. Her clit strained against it's cage for all to see as they looked her up and down.

"Awww, I think she's the cutest one yet!" One girl, chubbier than the rest, with enormous boobs, long brown hair in pig tails, and an egirl makeup look said, almost squealing.

"At least to start, yeah. But she's got a long way to go." Said another, a tall, slender black girl with natural hair in long curls, small perky breasts, and bright purple lipstick.

"Obviously we have a lot to show her, but she's definitely got potential," Tanya declared. "First though she has to make it through try outs. Are you ready sissy?"

"Yes miss Tanya," Kim said as her voice cracked with anxiety at what 'try outs' would entail.

"Ooo, can I go first!" The girl with the pink duffle suddenly exclaimed.

"Sure Maria, love the enthusiasm. Ok Kimberly, for try outs each of us has a special challenge for you and if you complete them all to our satisfaction we'll let you be our teams special little cheer sissy!" Tanya clapped with excitement at the prospect, but her bubbly energy failed to rub off on Kim. "Don't be rude sissy, go see what Maria's task for you is. Now!" Tanya punctuated the statement by giving Kim a hard slap on her ass to set the sissy moving.

As she approached, Maria gave Kim a warm smile which actually managed to set her a bit at ease. Maria had long black hair in a ponytail and a slender face with light makeup and high arching brows. Her complexion suggested she was latina and the girl next to her looked almost identical. She couldn't have been much taller than Kim, but sitting on the pile of mats Maria looked down on her with glee.

"Okay sissy, be a good girl and turn around for me." Maria commanded in a gentle yet excited voice as Kim complied meekly.

"Now bend over." Kim hesitated for a moment before hearing Maria hop down from her perch. The sissy felt a hand softly push at her back as she bent at the waist.

"Good girl, now just relax and let me take care of the rest."

Kim felt Maria's hands on her waist as she slid down Kim's panties just enough to expose her ass.

"What a cute butt, sissy. You must drive the boys wild when you walk by." As she said this, Maria spread Kim's butt cheeks to expose her tight little sissy pussy. Then, suddenly, Maria spat right on her hole. Kim gasped at the sudden cool, wetness that dripped between her cheeks as the cheer leader then proceeded to finger Kim's pussy much like Miss Summer had not too long ago. This time Kim found herself surrendering to her sissy instincts much faster as Maria placed a reassuring hand on her hips.

"Good Sissy, relax and let Mommy Maria take care of you." She whispered in Kim's ear as her fingers slowly inched their way up towards her g-spot. "What a pretty whore you are. You like it when momma fingers your sissy pussy, don't you. What a precious girl." Just as she said this, Maria's fingers brushed against Kim's sissy spot and the desperate slut let out a soft moan of pleasure. Her clit throbbed against its cage as Kim felt a shock of pleasure run through her body. Desperately she tried to rub it through the plastic but found that just made her feel more weak and horny. As soon as Kim had done this, however, Maria removed her fingers and Kim let out a small whimper of disappointment.

"Aww, don't worry sissy. Momma's got something much better for a slut like you." As she said this, Kim heard Maria unzip the duffle bag and pull something out. Suddenly Kim felt the cold, smooth press of whatever it was against her sissy hole. It began stretching her open and just as she began to worry it would tear her delicate pussy, Kim let out a scream and then, just as suddenly as it had started, the stretching stopped and the sissy felt her tushy swallow the smooth object up until the base of it pressed against her hole.

"There, see sissy, that wasn't so hard. Does the plug feel good inside you?"

"Y--yes Mommy," Kim stuttered softly. It was a strange feeling for her at first but as she stood up straight the plug pressed up against her g-spot and Kim felt a sensation like butterflies in her stomach that made her knees wobbled slightly. She reached down feebly to her locked clit and moaned in desperation as the aching grew and Kim became more and more consumed by her sissy desires. Maria then pulled Kim's pretty panties back up and gave her a playful slap on the ass before turning the sissy around to face her.

"What an obedient girl, here let mommy give you a reward. Open your mouth and close your eyes."

Kim obeyed nervously. She didn't like the idea of closing her eyes but something about Maria's upbeat, playful voice reassured her that she would like whatever the 'reward' was. As she stood waiting, Kim heard Maria rummage around in the duffle again.

"Ok Kim tilt your head up a little for me." Kim sensed Maria's soft hand tilting her chin up as she meekly surrendered to its will. Then Kim felt a long, gooey strand of liquid fall into her mouth. At first she was repulsed by what she knew must have been Maria's saliva dripping down her tongue, but quickly the cheerleader followed up the spit with a smooth, sweet, strawberry hard candy.

"There we go, what a lucky sissy you are!" Kim could hear Maria and the other girls trying to stifle their laughter. "You can close your mouth and look now fag!" As Kim opened her eyes she first noticed Maria beaming down giddily at her. Then she saw the girl who had been sitting next to Maria was standing now and smiling deviously at Kim, holding her phone up and obviously filming. Suddenly Kim felt a sinking feeling as she became desperately aware of her sparkly sissy crop top, revealing skirt, slutty panties, and most of all the pulsing struggle of her tiny dicklette pressing against its little pink cage. She felt her face flush and she tightened with embarrassment, causing the plug to press close against her g-spot and further straining her clit in it's cage. A shot of pleasure ran up her back and spread out from her tummy, mixing with the shame as all the girls giggled at the sissy's reddening face and open mouth. Finally, Kim closed her lips around her reward. As Maria's saliva mixed with the candy in Kim's mouth, her humiliation melted into sweetness. Strawberry was Kim's favorite flavor!