chapter 1

I am finn Anderson I am an business man who had a life of king I am what you call a genius prodigy once appear ever 1000 years. I was born to a multimillionaire father and a top space researcher mother my iq was shocking to my parents because when I was born my iq was of a adult and high on standard content.

I was praised by everyone but my mother was the person who I was so close to from my young age she thought me spend her most time with me even she is a space researcher but her reply was her son comes first in everything.

I was what people call momma's boy but I could careless about other criticism because I don't give flying fuck to them hehehe.

Just because I am momma's boy don't think I  don't love my father it's opposite I idolized him he was what people call definition of hardwork and success hehe my father and mother were literally known a commoner before their achievements.

My father and mother were poor how poor was literally struggle to get proper food and education but after both by their determination and unbeatable will rise the high position into the society and boy mom told how both she and father were friends from childhood and slowly started to gain feelings for eachother and now they are perfect couple one could tell.

Mother told me after they raise into society some hairloats and bastards want them for their fame which pissed my parents were they helped them when they are at bottom nope so they couldnt give a shit about them.

And not other girl had love for my father rather for his money same can be said to me all pigs started to send their girls to court me ohh fuck I replied them with a middle finger as my answer.

At the age of 10 I already got my PhD on aerospace and nuclear study which lead to youngest person to get PhD in human history I was known as young scientist due to my inventions and research my mom and dad were so proud of me but all the good will come to end at one day huh.

At the age of 14 I got news of mine parents died on a flight crash which lead to me to a depressive state I totally shut myself and told my uncle to look after my father's properties untill I come to my sense of fully accepting death of parents.

I cried cried cried remencing my past with my parents I could not accept the reality. And I saw a package which was left by my dad on their it was full of anime mangas martial artist material and a note telling don't only become brains enjoy your childhood and get some adventures it was like dad present to me to accept reality.

After that I watched and read all mangas animes and other things dad left me hehe I slowly forgot about my parents death and started to practice martial arts from karate,kungfuu, jijustu,kido,swords play and many different form of martial arts I started to clear my mind from all the negative thoughts and thought my parents won't be happy about my behaviour so I started to move forward and want to make my parents proud of me hehe.

I took over my father business at the age of 16 and become youngest millionaire after that with my brain and business tactics I was able to grow my business to the point I was no.1 In the field I also built many orphan ages and funded them I help many kids to achieve their dreams and goals and helped so many poor peoples and creating drugs for cancer and some lethal disease I was so happy I fullied one of my goals but my last goal was to experience adventures so I handed my properties and deeds to my uncle who don't want a single penny from me telling it would tranish his promise to my mother but I told it's ok I already fullied my goal and I want him to continue my father's legacy.

He accepted at the end with my bestfriend and brother Drake only person after uncle I really trust I became friends with Drake at the age of 7 when I saw him searching for food on garbage and I helped him and start our friendship my mother come to know about him and adopted him which was shock to him but I was happy now I had my bestfriend as my brother and he also hit heavy at our parents death tried to cheer me at I come back to take over company he was my right hand every decision I make in business I would consult with him who wanted repay our parents by making our company to no.1 and I don't able to find any girls like how mom told so I stayed single and Drake married to a coffee shop owner he regularly visit I teased him hahah.

He had a son my nephew who is 5 years old ohh boy I teach him I basically a second father to him and now I am 26 I hadded my properties to my brother, uncle and some special gift for my nephew after that I started to go for world tour it was best experience I had the adventures the mountain climbing, camping, foods ohh different people I met and when I was near saudhi Arabia after sky diving I was going towards the hotel but an intense red wave covered me and I blacked out.

Goku after killing King picolo was falling from sky and once again hit his head in a rock and he regained his saiyan heritage along with memories of finn with both soul merging to stable goku's soul which was already close to collapse.

After that Goku was took by Kami who told he will heal Goku and train him if another picolo come to existence Goku is the only one who is strong enough to fight him.

Goku/finn started to regain his consciousness and started experiencing two life in short amount of time he saw all two life's about how he became successful and during his adventure he died due to fire blast and saw Goku or kakarot coming to earth and raised by Gohan and adventures with bulma , pulverzing rr army and finally defeating King picolo.

Goku/finn: so I died I got reincarnated/transmigrated into one of the popular anime character son Goku but now I am Goku my past life as finn Anderson is over but Drake, uncle I wish you good luck and be happy.

Popo: huh Goku you finally awoke Kami want to meet you can you come.

Goku: ok mr popo I will come and I feel hungry can you give me some food hehe.

Popo: ok I will come please wait here.

Goku: let's see I am now Goku an saiyan who achieved the most powerful technique even gods can't fully master them. I will have fighting within my blood so no normal life. I have an asshole brother who will come to me in 10 years and mad cyborg creating Androids with my fighting skills and their is a bio Android with my cell with others and a girl I don't even know I promise to marry her nope I will first date her curse you Drake it's like you said I should have atleast dated the girl you introduced me.

Goku: first let's train with Kami and try to achieve full potential of my body and train with king Kai then use dragon balls to get any op anime wish hehe. I sometimes thought if dragon ball actually an world then that means all other animes also exist so I could wish the knowledge and ability of other worlds if multiverse exist.

Popo: Goku here the food after you ate them I will take you to kami.

After that Goku started to eat his appetite was huge compared to his previous life if his mother both goku's and Finn's see him stuffing like this he would have got some serious beatdown by them.

Kami: welcome Goku I am who known as guardian of earth I have proposition for you.

Goku: And what could be it I know you are not picolo you don't have that evil presence but I want  to know your history with picolo and after that you can tell me your proposition.

Goku know all the details but for namesake he want to check if it's au verse are original world. And kami told about his history and how he separated picolo from him and become guradian of earth and all stuff.

Goku: ok let me get if either of one of you die one will also die seeing you alive means either picolo survived or some type of spawn of his which connected to you survived.

Kami: it seems fighting picolo your naivety some how vanished and you are correct in his last moment he spawned an kid picolo who will come for revenge against you.

Goku: ok now tell me about the proposition you going to give me.

Kami: I want to train you and you should defeat him and take my place as guardian of earth.

Goku: nah I don't want to be a guradian I more of fighter and protector I can tell you if any external threat comes to earth I can protect it but I am not suitable for the position.

Kami: ohh it's ok but I want to train you to defeat picolo and control and master your full potential and ki.

Goku: I am ok with it but please revive master roshi and my friend and others who died due to picolo and his minions.

Kami: I can revive them popo get me the dragon model I am going to reconstruct them.

After that kami resurrected all people who were killed by picolo and his minions and kami informed z fighters about Goku training with him.

Goku: ok master I want to everything from you please take care of me.

And that's how Finn's new chapter of life as Goku begun.