chapter 9

Raditz saw his useless brother was wearing some kind of dress while his tail was wrapped as a belt with a pole over his shoulder while to women's who are beautiful are standing beside him and notice the kids with tails and become angry.

Raditz: kakarot you good for nothing useless brother we send you to conquer this planet not to produce spawns with other species in this planet but you did one right thing increasing the saiyan race now we could have some backup against freeza.

Goku: first off all it's not good to see you raditz and secondly I don't sent here because of mission I am here because father and mother sent me to protect me from planets destruction and lastly if you touch a single hair of my children I won't hesitate to erase from existence.

Goku said while releasing a strong pressure due to his brother mentioning of making his children space pirates as if he could touch his kids they will kill him million times in a span on time. His wives was not standing on listening to the weakling who threatened their kids they also released their pressure.

Raditz was having hard time to counter the pressure which was being released by his brother and two womens.

Raditz was schocked his good for nothing brother can release this kind of of pressure what did he do to get this kind of pressure. And the two women seemed to be angered by his words.

Scáthach: your a garbage low life how dare you have a gall to speak infront of my husband with a tone of superiority and threatening our children

Bulma: you long haired bird brain idiot take this and register in your mind we could wipe your whole existence from this reality and no one will ever going to miss you trash.

Goku: Brother or not you dare insult my kids and have a tongue to order me I will deal with you.

Goku then teleported him and raditz from the island and brought him towards the area were piccolo was sitting on a rocky mountain.

Piccolo: what does that idiot did to your wives to release their pressures.

Goku: threatening us and telling us by  going to take the kids to space and make them space pirates and eradicate a space lizard.

Piccolo: Then I pray for you whatever name you have that don't mess with his wives they are going to pulverize you.

Raditz: wh...what.. is going on kakarot and who are those two women they are scarer than mother.

Goku: I am going by the name of son Goku in this planet but you could call me whatever you want and those two are my mates by saiyan term.

Raditz: what is the pressure you release and why doesn't the scouter doesn't show anything to me you power level is still showing 500.

Goku: raditz , raditz , raditz relaying on technology is ok but technologies won't always help you while facing a strong opponent who can easily supress his strength and increase it freely.